natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg014.jpg015.jpg006.jpg008.jpg009.jpg013.jpg017.jpg024.jpg033.jpg034.jpg031.jpg022.jpg We got hammered Tues and wed overnight , two plus feet of snow then the wind started as the storm moved thru .
it then dropped to -32 and is still there tomm will be -28 so were warming , supposed to rain on Sunday lol should be fun as per the pics . Now this is on top of what we have from the rest of the winter , we get the snow part were used to it but this one was a dilly , got the tractor stuck twice gave up on that , the snowblower a good one a Honda it throws snow a long distance and is well maintained as is all our snow eq broke off the shear pins and it is just plain to cold to repair at this point lol . So my poor little Artic cat 450 plough attached had to kick in , it did its best way above its pay scale and got from the garage to the road done , so much more to do and i am plum tired out took today off . not worth a heart attack .
To let the dogs out the first morning at 5ish am I had to shovel the door out they refused to bound over the snow lol spoiled brats , you can see in one of the pics the sliding glass doors and the snow there , now this is not our east coast here where they open there doors and it is too the top jam of the door but it was a lot for one person as old as dirt lol .
Oh I found Rosie she would not go out the pussie that day the last pic shows where I found her when i came in , I found presents from her lol and I do not blame her
you will see one pic with a CDN flag there is a HWY down there had as much in places as 4 ft of snow on it even 12 hours after the last snow fell , when this stuff melts it will be a nightmare !
All good today I was at a doctors app today in town still lots of shovelling to do tho ha ha ha

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Wow i have never been in snow like that. The most I have ever seen was 2' and i was 13 at the time so that just meant school was going to be out and i had a lot of snowboarding and sledding to do on the golf course in the neighborhood.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Good hearing from you Nat! That snow looks crazy! I am semi jealous, but would only like it for a little while, LOL Glad all the babies are doing well, and thanks for the photos! Little Rosie said her paws are far too precious to touch that cold stuff!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Well to be honest Wes we can get snow but it is in increments and it is all good , this year has been the weirdest winter in my memory honest , some days i could get a sun tan , we have not got alot of snow , glad i sold all my snowmobiles saved a fortune in trail passes and insurance ect ect . i love to fish on water or ice , this year we would not dare go on the ice for fear of BAD ice , that's rare we do not have good ice only seen it twice in my life .
I have always hated March is always even mor unpredictable and this is a perfect example of it and were supposed to get rain Sunday , so the ground is well frozen and the water runs nasty stuff for us lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Good hearing from you Nat! That snow looks crazy! I am semi jealous, but would only like it for a little while, LOL Glad all the babies are doing well, and thanks for the photos! Little Rosie said her paws are far too precious to touch that cold stuff!

I missed being here but real life stuff
Ya she is a dog onto herself i am finding love her to death and she Me , turned into a real cuddler and protector , which is new to me from a bulldog has a good growl to her but still a chicken at heart runs after she growls lol , i am learning so much from her and the Odin and rosie connection is something I have never seen ever in a pack of them it is amazing

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 96269View attachment 96270View attachment 96271View attachment 96272View attachment 96273View attachment 96275View attachment 96276View attachment 96277View attachment 96279View attachment 96280View attachment 96281View attachment 96282View attachment 96283View attachment 96284View attachment 96285 We got hammered Tues and wed overnight , two plus feet of snow then the wind started as the storm moved thru .
it then dropped to -32 and is still there tomm will be -28 so were warming , supposed to rain on Sunday lol should be fun as per the pics . Now this is on top of what we have from the rest of the winter , we get the snow part were used to it but this one was a dilly , got the tractor stuck twice gave up on that , the snowblower a good one a Honda it throws snow a long distance and is well maintained as is all our snow eq broke off the shear pins and it is just plain to cold to repair at this point lol . So my poor little Artic cat 450 plough attached had to kick in , it did its best way above its pay scale and got from the garage to the road done , so much more to do and i am plum tired out took today off . not worth a heart attack .
To let the dogs out the first morning at 5ish am I had to shovel the door out they refused to bound over the snow lol spoiled brats , you can see in one of the pics the sliding glass doors and the snow there , now this is not our east coast here where they open there doors and it is too the top jam of the door but it was a lot for one person as old as dirt lol .
Oh I found Rosie she would not go out the pussie that day the last pic shows where I found her when i came in , I found presents from her lol and I do not blame her
you will see one pic with a CDN flag there is a HWY down there had as much in places as 4 ft of snow on it even 12 hours after the last snow fell , when this stuff melts it will be a nightmare !
All good today I was at a doctors app today in town still lots of shovelling to do tho ha ha ha

You guys really got hammered this winter and NS too. Im really from Montreal but moved to AB 5yrs ago. Barely nothing on the west side this year. YAY for us... lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
MY goodness what a snowstorm… I lived in Alaska for 3 years and the coldest that I witnessed was -42, and of course we had snow for months at a time. We really didn't get that much snow, it just never left… Lol If I were you guys I would just hibernate for the entire winter…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... PLEASE take it easy. no over doing it, as you said -- it is not worth it!

Rosie is not dumb and she has a look on her face like "what dad, I didn't do anything? Been laying her sleeping' :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good grief, glad I'm down here when it doesn't snow much. :)

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
HOly Moly, that's some snow. I don't know HOW, but we practically missed winter here in Ma. It's been 50 and 60 degrees out some days, which is NUTS for Feb. This week was back to cold, but no where near like previous years…and it's now almost spring, so we're looking good.
OH ROSIE!!! What a cutie! Good to hear from ya friend..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.