Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
WARNING

Kids are putting Drano, tin foil, and a little water in plastic drink bottles and capping it up - leaving it on lawns, in mail boxes, in gardens, on driveways etc. just waiting for you to pick it up intending to put it in the rubbish, but you'll never make it!!! If the bottle is picked up, and the bottle is shaken even just a little - in about 30 seconds or less it builds up enough gas which then explodes with enough force to remove some your extremities. The liquid that comes out is boiling hot as well. Don't pick up any plastic bottles that may be lying in your yards or in the gutter, etc. Pay attention to this. A plastic bottle with a cap. A little Drano. A little water. A small piece of foil. Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!! No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc. Please ensure that everyone that may not have email access are also informed of this. Share this with everyone you know

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you, Julie.

What terrible times we live in for such evil & cruel actions ;(

Prayers for us all.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thank you for posting this Julie. I saw this in my FB page yesterday, and I shared it and also sent it to my daughter to tell her to explain this to her son, so that he is aware of it and knows not to touch or kick an empty pop bottle or other plastic bottle if he finds one. It's so scary to think that kids or even pets, since a lot of pets including mine love to play with empty water or pop bottles could be seriously hurt by one of these.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] There is certainly evil among us. I would have picked up a bottle and not given it a thought-I very much appreciate this warning!

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank you [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] There is certainly evil among us. I would have picked up a bottle and not given it a thought-I very much appreciate this warning!

I would too, and you know most dogs would sniff it and reading that I would not like to be there yes so many evil people around to get kicks out of something like this

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Thank you Julie! Good to know. I live in a rural area with a half mile long driveway that intersects a highway. About once a week I collect trash, including plastic bottles that have been tossed from cars. I'll be careful what I pick up or step on! Much appreciated!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
That's frightening. I don't know that they realize how much damage this can do. If they know, they're little psychopaths who should not be allowed out of their homes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online