Dognapping in British Columbia, Canada

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Dognapping in northern B.C. fuels fears of dog-fighting rings - British Columbia - CBC News

Im venting........I like to put these sick, sick "B" in the ring see how they fregen like being ripped apart for no rason and die!

Sorry I just get upset when I see this is still happening.

i agree with you sometimes i wish i had mind control over dogs. or put these people behind them and make them fight it out to the death to get their freedom. but the winner wouldn't get their freedom. i couldn't be in government i have no pity for rapists, and animal abusers.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so sad.... horrible people, I would love to see them get the same treatment

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
i agree with you sometimes i wish i had mind control over dogs. or put these people behind them and make them fight it out to the death to get their freedom. but the winner wouldn't get their freedom. i couldn't be in government i have no pity for rapists, and animal abusers.

I always said my next life I want to be the supreme court Judge. Like you, I have no mercy on any child/women abusers, rapist, guns, bullies (human side) etc etc. And not a tap on the hands an say ...no no we don't do that and get one year in jail, or go to hospitals on pills for a couple years then you're back out doing the same thing... in jail, dont collect your $200, cells with no beds, no tv, on the cell floor... nothing! Sleep on the floor. I guarantee you, there will be less idiots on the planet. They will think twice before doing anything. I would probably get shot cause im to nice and a no pitty judge. Lollll

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.