TV shows/Hobbies

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
so what do other bully owners like? i enjoy cooking, mudding, vehicles, some pc games, and hanging out with friends. My favorite TV shows are fast n loud, street outlaws, counting cars, shades of blue, pawn stars, dogs 101, the animal planet, fugget about it, american dad, and king of the hill.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I like a wide range of things. My most recent hobby is beer making, but I am also in to competitive paintball, hunting, fishing, boating, livestock shows, FFA, ice hockey and competition bbq events. For tv shows is it pretty much all versions of NCIS, Homicide Hunter, or just about any crime show to go along with the original Street Outlaws... The NOLA version sucks.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
I like a wide range of things. My most recent hobby is beer making, but I am also in to competitive paintball, hunting, fishing, boating, livestock shows, FFA, ice hockey and competition bbq events. For tv shows is it pretty much all versions of NCIS, Homicide Hunter, or just about any crime show to go along with the original Street Outlaws... The NOLA version sucks.
beer making huh, that's very cool. i love to go fishing my favorite catch is always catfish. i also enjoy sec football go gators! :D some shows i just get annoyed with i'm like nah to much drama for me. In my honest opinion the NOLA version is still entertaining. i think with time it'll get better. but the OKC is still the most funny. but big chief broke the whole "street car" thing and went to promod and the wreck of the crow is supposed to be in the next season i can't wait.

sent from my brick using clay

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am addicted to shows on Discovery ID, HGTV and anything dog related.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
TV: i am stuck on all the NCIS shows, Blacklist, and watch others also but not a religiously.

Sports: I am into mountain biking, golf, and at times I frequent the local gym but I have slacked off the past 3 months on the gym. Watching sports on tv is basically down to college football and some MLB baseball and love the little league world series. I

My favorite activity of all has been watching my cousins and nephews play sports. There are some decent athletes in my family so that helps a lot. I have travelled all over watching two of my nephews ages 9 and 17 play baseball over the years. On state track tournament also with my cousin who placed second in the High School 100m hurdles was exciting even though I never ran it was fun to watch.

I have done about everything possible in a car or truck except drifting over the years since I grew up around car dealerships and my dad loved drag racing and car shows. i have wasted a lot of money on cars, trucks and jeeps over the past 20 years trading often and modding them. Also replacing broken parts due to racing and fourwheeling

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi I like cooking, baking, pole walking, hiking, walking with the furballs, reading, shopping, spending time with my Grandson and family. I like watching The Voice, Idol, comedy sitcoms like Two and a Half Men, 2 Broke Girls, I hate reality shows, so usually watch Dejaview and all the old classics I grew up with. I like sappy movies and listening to music.
I also like cooking shows, Love it or List it, Pawn Stars, and spending time on EBN.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
TV: i am stuck on all the NCIS shows, Blacklist, and watch others also but not a religiously.

Sports: I am into mountain biking, golf, and at times I frequent the local gym but I have slacked off the past 3 months on the gym. Watching sports on tv is basically down to college football and some MLB baseball and love the little league world series. I

My favorite activity of all has been watching my cousins and nephews play sports. There are some decent athletes in my family so that helps a lot. I have travelled all over watching two of my nephews ages 9 and 17 play baseball over the years. On state track tournament also with my cousin who placed second in the High School 100m hurdles was exciting even though I never ran it was fun to watch.

I have done about everything possible in a car or truck except drifting over the years since I grew up around car dealerships and my dad loved drag racing and car shows. i have wasted a lot of money on cars, trucks and jeeps over the past 20 years trading often and modding them. Also replacing broken parts due to racing and fourwheeling
i like putt putt golf and going to the gym i just don't go often. i'd like to though. i'm most familiar with 1994-2001 dodge ram 1500's so i'm sticking with those lol, i love lifted trucks but some of them just turn out to be done wrong. then a lot of people want to blame dodge. jeeps are the same way too, i like the older wwII military ones but just not the modern ones. that's great your family is full of athletes mine is full of food athletes. i told my dad he is like a english bulldog. english decent, both are gassy, both are short and stocky, they snore, and they both love to eat :laughing:

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Hi I like cooking, baking, pole walking, hiking, walking with the furballs, reading, shopping, spending time with my Grandson and family. I like watching The Voice, Idol, comedy sitcoms like Two and a Half Men, 2 Broke Girls, I hate reality shows, so usually watch Dejaview and all the old classics I grew up with. I like sappy movies and listening to music.
I also like cooking shows, Love it or List it, Pawn Stars, and spending time on EBN.
some reality shows are ok in my opinion. i like the classic tv land shows like gunsmoke, bonanza, the rifleman, hogan's heroes, mr. ed, the andy griffith show, gilligan's island, and laramie. i also like the clint eastwood movies honkytonk man, everywhich way but loose, any which way you can, a fistfull of dollars, the good, the bad, and the ugly. i'm really an old man trapped in a 17 year old's body :laughing: only joking, i feel like the quality of things have gone down over the years music, movies, pop culture, and manufacturing goods. except for our car manufacturing (usa) back in the 50's they made the cars to where you would buy a new one every year. especially the 1958 plymouth fury they soon had problems with rusting body pannels. too bad i love those cars and they cost a fortune because that issue and christine the movie.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I like reality shows - some not all of them
Pawn stars, storage wars
Any sad movies, Robert Deniro movies, Al Pacino movies and anything with Alec Baldwin in doesn't matter if it's bad

Sport I. Just love watching the tennis my dream to one day go to Wimbeldon when it's on.

I like drag racing, nascar and the pbr

Spending my time with my husband and FTSE

But most of all apart from hubby and FTSE I look forward to my holiday each year in America get very toey when it gets delayed but then make the most of it when I get there.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
some reality shows are ok in my opinion. i like the classic tv land shows like gunsmoke, bonanza, the rifleman, hogan's heroes, mr. ed, the andy griffith show, gilligan's island, and laramie. i also like the clint eastwood movies honkytonk man, everywhich way but loose, any which way you can, a fistfull of dollars, the good, the bad, and the ugly. i'm really an old man trapped in a 17 year old's body :laughing: only joking, i feel like the quality of things have gone down over the years music, movies, pop culture, and manufacturing goods. except for our car manufacturing (usa) back in the 50's they made the cars to where you would buy a new one every year. especially the 1958 plymouth fury they soon had problems with rusting body pannels. too bad i love those cars and they cost a fortune because that issue and christine the movie.

i agree I love all the old movies as well, you can watch them over and over again. It seems like all the good comedies and action movies were made in the 70s and 80's. We used to go to the Drive-In every weekend.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
I like reality shows - some not all of them
Pawn stars, storage wars
Any sad movies, Robert Deniro movies, Al Pacino movies and anything with Alec Baldwin in doesn't matter if it's bad

Sport I. Just love watching the tennis my dream to one day go to Wimbeldon when it's on.

I like drag racing, nascar and the pbr

Spending my time with my husband and FTSE

But most of all apart from hubby and FTSE I look forward to my holiday each year in America get very toey when it gets delayed but then make the most of it when I get there.

that's good you get a holiday in america. it's a great country but some people can be absolutely rude to others. I like to travel i'd like to go see lincolnshire,liverpool, british columbia, koln, and moscow.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
i agree I love all the old movies as well, you can watch them over and over again. It seems like all the good comedies and action movies were made in the 70s and 80's. We used to go to the Drive-In every weekend.
that's nice! i wish we had a drive in here it would amass a lot of revenue for the city. but all the money for the panhandle goes to panama city. spring break will be here soon so that means tourists that trash our beaches :( i have a strong dislike for tourists that just trash our beaches. i wish they would stop spring break a lot of people get hurt or even worse. nothing good comes out of it. i'm for a family friendly panama city where you go to the beach and hang out. instead of the drunks, the meth heads, potheads, and other drugs. but we can't live in a perfect world and it is Florida.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=15554]codered[/MENTION] What the heck is a brick using clay? Of course I'm technically challenged or I would not be asking. When I was born the Dead Sea was only sick.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
[MENTION=15554]codered[/MENTION] What the heck is a brick using clay? Of course I'm technically challenged or I would not be asking. When I was born the Dead Sea was only sick.
I call my iphone 4 a brick and i use tappatalk and that's my signature. sent from my brick using clay. i think it was something to giggle at.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
that's good you get a holiday in america. it's a great country but some people can be absolutely rude to others. I like to travel i'd like to go see lincolnshire,liverpool, british columbia, koln, and moscow.

But there are rude people in every country, I find French the worst

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.