Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
yea that's true too, never been to France. don't want to either it's sad what happened to them when they were attacked though.

It's a lovely place spent quite a bit of my childhood going there

penguinspam

Feb 13, 2016
Poole, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Betty
I like cooking, yoga, reading my Kindle (Stephen King, a lot of crime and historical Tudor fiction) we're also getting into homebrew. We have to wait until it warms up a bit now before we can make another batch. Love travelling, but guessing that will calm down a bit now that we have Betty, we spent 3 weeks in Western Australia around Christmas and we are going to Las Vegas for the first time in October for a friend's wedding. Love the outdoors, we're lucky to have a lot of beaches and forests nearby. As far as TV, right now we're watching Walking Dead, The People vs OJ Simpson, Dance Moms is a new guilty pleasure, haha, can't wait for Game of Thrones to start.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
I like cooking, yoga, reading my Kindle (Stephen King, a lot of crime and historical Tudor fiction) we're also getting into homebrew. We have to wait until it warms up a bit now before we can make another batch. Love travelling, but guessing that will calm down a bit now that we have Betty, we spent 3 weeks in Western Australia around Christmas and we are going to Las Vegas for the first time in October for a friend's wedding. Love the outdoors, we're lucky to have a lot of beaches and forests nearby. As far as TV, right now we're watching Walking Dead, The People vs OJ Simpson, Dance Moms is a new guilty pleasure, haha, can't wait for Game of Thrones to start.
my favorite Stephen king novel is Christine. homebrew eh? i would love learning how to make homemade soap, wine, candies, and jerky.I really couldn't get interested into the walking dead, it seems like everyone else except me likes it. my guilty pleasure has to be parking wars i like to see justice get done to those who deserve it. I would like to visit parts of England to visit the land of my ancestors. I also hear that the USA southern accent is a form of the royal UK accent so i'd like to have someone speculate between the two because i just think accents are very cool.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ohhhhh....hummmmm...errrrrrr....buffff :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Being Italian, I love to cook for family and friends. Vino and all the works. If i need air or some space, i ride my motorcycle and just goooooo.... can't wait for the dammm snow to melt. And be there for Nyala.

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Ohhhhh....hummmmm...errrrrrr....buffff :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Being Italian, I love to cook for family and friends. Vino and all the works. If i need air or some space, i ride my motorcycle and just goooooo.... can't wait for the dammm snow to melt. And be there for Nyala.
that's great! :D i'm a mutt like a little america in one person.

sent from my brick using clay

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.