Wild Weather...We Hope All Are Safe

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well, once again the freaky weather has occurred. Snow in some places...blizzard like conditions.....thunder movies (i.e. thunderstorms), wind and rain here in my neck of the woods....tornadoes from Louisiana up to Virginia last night. Well none the less, Jewel and Bentley wanted me to check in with EBN Land to see how are members are. We hope all are safe!

And yes....you can blame the Godzilla El Nino and Al Gore for the crappy weather.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it was crazy last night.... winds, rain so heavy we could barely see the house next door.... Lambeau's first experience with thunder and he was going room to room looking for that damn noise. ' Yo Dad/Mom... you hear that?' head going side to side up and down-- room to room. he finally gave up and crawled on daddy's lap and went to sleep.... Cheli was snoring away the whole time

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
It was insane here. The wind and rain and thunder! I'm shocked we didn't lose power. Today all is quiet though :)

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Well, once again the freaky weather has occurred. Snow in some places...blizzard like conditions.....thunder movies (i.e. thunderstorms), wind and rain here in my neck of the woods....tornadoes from Louisiana up to Virginia last night. Well none the less, Jewel and Bentley wanted me to check in with EBN Land to see how are members are. We hope all are safe!

And yes....you can blame the Godzilla El Nino and Al Gore for the crappy weather.

yes. Wishing everyone safe to all our east coast friends.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
My family has been telling me how bad its been up there! Stay safe. We are all good here in TX, just some good wind going... but other than that. Nada... in high 60s, low 70s...its actually quite gorgeous. :whistle:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We had a lot of wind the past few days with a bit of rain. Made for some interesting driving for sure.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The wind was crazy here for a few days and we had some rain. They predicted more snow but most of the bad weather was south of me

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I know I'm not there but our weather at the moment is far too hot, can't wait for winter.

Hope everyone there is safe and was affected too much

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online