natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
we fly into LA on the 22nd March just five and half weeks away Vacation this is what we were suppose to do in Oct last year but couldn't with our business and we will probably be back again in Oct hopefully

Wonderful I hope you have a great time , The Prettyone wants to take a cruise off the west coast to Hawaii too circle all the islands , or from Vancouver BC right down along the coast love to do it also

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Wonderful I hope you have a great time , The Prettyone wants to take a cruise off the west coast to Hawaii too circle all the islands , or from Vancouver BC right down along the coast love to do it also

my husband would like to go on a cruise but he will have to find another partner to go with him because I am scared of being on the ocean planes are bad enough but ships well that's another thing told him I would go on one in Europe where you see the land each side of the ship but not to keen on flying to Europe anymore after all the missing planes last couple of years.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
my husband would like to go on a cruise but he will have to find another partner to go with him because I am scared of being on the ocean planes are bad enough but ships well that's another thing told him I would go on one in Europe where you see the land each side of the ship but not to keen on flying to Europe anymore after all the missing planes last couple of years.
Pretty safe way to travel either way the odds are huge that something goes wrong , but i understand what you are saying , My sons Prettyone Jenn in the pics is the same and does not swim so is scared of both modes , she says she is going to go on our 2017 cruise for our aniv . think once she is there all will be good

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Pretty safe way to travel either way the odds are huge that something goes wrong , but i understand what you are saying , My sons Prettyone Jenn in the pics is the same and does not swim so is scared of both modes , she says she is going to go on our 2017 cruise for our aniv . think once she is there all will be good

I don't even like sail boats or anything once its out on the ocean that's it for me don't swim in the ocean either, I'm afraid of what's underneath and petrified of someone falling overboard

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I LOVE to see your family pics w/the dogs right in there… how blessed you are!!! AND how exciting to be going on a cruise, we want ALL the details… Lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I LOVE to see your family pics w/the dogs right in there… how blessed you are!!! AND how exciting to be going on a cruise, we want ALL the details… Lol

Well it will be a ways away in 2017 July or Aug , think it will be Caribbean, not sure East , West or Southern at this point The Pretyone and I have done all kids have not , will be 7 days , Think The Prettyone and I will do two days on either end of the cruise so if it leaves Ft Lauderdale we will have 2 days before the ship sails and two days after the ship comes back to port whatever port that might be , southern Caribbean goes out of San Juan . everything will revolve around the kids work and there time off except those extra days and after the cruise . The Prettyone wants to renew our vows on the ship not sure what that all entails at this point but it will be done . I have to find someone and I have time to look after the house dogs and my Mom that fits and I trust not a easy task to be honest .

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.