natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
006.jpg001.jpg002.jpg004.jpg007.jpg010.jpg012.jpg013.jpg014.jpg Parties always start in the kitchen as did this one as the kids arrived , My son ( tallest 6ft 5 ) My daughter Fred (nickname) beside him , Jenn My sons Prettyone , and My New son in law Adam . The kids have decided to Hell with the CDN dollar they all want to go in 2017 for our 30th aniv cruise with The Prettyone and I.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time with family. It looks like you all enjoyed yourself. It's always nice to get together with family to reconnect and make memories.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Wonderful pictures, it sure looks like everyone enjoyed themselves, including the babies!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
What a beautiful family, Nat. It reminds me of how it is here, all the dogs on the couch with all the people. Doesn't matter if there's not enough room, they can make do. Also, Odin looks so much like my Gus--only Gus just weighs 30 lbs!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a great gathering! So happy that you were all able to get together and enjoy! I'll bet the dogs loved it,too. Better warn the ship's captain before that cruise!:w00t:Can you bring dogs on a cruise?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So nice of the pus to share the sofa with you all :D

Great pictures... happy it all came together and it as a good time for you. Good luck and have fun planning the trip -

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I am glad for you that you were able to all get together and celebrate. There no better time than family time

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
What a great gathering! So happy that you were all able to get together and enjoy! I'll bet the dogs loved it,too. Better warn the ship's captain before that cruise!:w00t:Can you bring dogs on a cruise?

Only on The QE lines they even have dog walkers , I can see it now with my buncha dogs on the QE 2 , Riff Raff from Canada , New Money ect ect HA HA HA Buger them my dogs stay with ME in My stateroom they better have a big couch and bed !

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
and is that you in the blue denim shirt?

Looks like you had a great time, your cruise should be a lot of fun but your not taking the dogs really are you?

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
and is that you in the blue denim shirt?

Looks like you had a great time, your cruise should be a lot of fun but your not taking the dogs really are you?

lol Yes the round one on the end is Me , we put the dogs and kids on the other end so the couch does not flip on its end ha ha ha
No the pups will stay home way to hot for them down there , and Julie when I go I miss them something awful The Prettyone thinks I am nuts , dunno why she puts up with me lol

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
lol Yes the round one on the end is Me , we put the dogs and kids on the other end so the couch does not flip on its end ha ha ha
No the pups will stay home way to hot for them down there , and Julie when I go I miss them something awful The Prettyone thinks I am nuts , dunno why she puts up with me lol

your funny Nat, I miss Ftse too when I go away and I'm thinking he knows already i'm heading off soon which makes me sad but it would be a very sad life if we just sat at home with them wouldn't it Nat.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
your funny Nat, I miss Ftse too when I go away and I'm thinking he knows already i'm heading off soon which makes me sad but it would be a very sad life if we just sat at home with them wouldn't it Nat.

So very true , as much as I love them , I can sleep past 5 am when they are not there , but My auto clock still kicks in might sleep a extra hour or two, also the routine is broken for Me which i enjoy very much with 4 of them and MoM I enjoy that break in routine . Where ya off too vacation or business ?

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So very true , as much as I love them , I can sleep past 5 am when they are not there , but My auto clock still kicks in might sleep a extra hour or two, also the routine is broken for Me which i enjoy very much with 4 of them and MoM I enjoy that break in routine . Where ya off too vacation or business ?

we fly into LA on the 22nd March just five and half weeks away Vacation this is what we were suppose to do in Oct last year but couldn't with our business and we will probably be back again in Oct hopefully

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.