People Of The North--TAKE BACK YOUR COLD WEATHER!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We had flurries in the morning yesterday, and then it turned into ice rain… school was delayed for 2 hours this morning. Right now it's just raining like crazy, I'm sure this stuff will freeze tonight… :freeze:

I think the warmth from the south is filtering in. The air temp here is 29 degrees and now the snow has turned into freezing mist on the cars. I got the snow removed in the front and moved it for my elderly neighbors. We'll see what happens tonight.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Shame on you. Now I respectfully request that you place a strip of your upholstery patching material and attach to your left cheek with the other end attached to your right cheek. LOL.:laugh:

WHY, I ought to...:sense: Actually, Roger, I'm quite envious of you guys who get a real winter! True, I'm sitting outside in my yard wearing shorts and suntan lotion, drinking my pina colada...but at least you guys get to do stuff like...build snowmen and shovel snow...:rolleyes:

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
hahaha! true.... 75F and sunny here in Houston!

Dont miss my life in New Hampshire at all ;)
WHY, I ought to...:sense: Actually, Roger, I'm quite envious of you guys who get a real winter! True, I'm sitting outside in my yard wearing shorts and suntan lotion, drinking my pina colada...but at least you guys get to do stuff like...build snowmen and shovel snow...:rolleyes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I LOVE the seasons, the change in weather… it makes life FUN!!! :snowballfight:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
People of the North--Please take your cold weather back. Now the temperature here this morning is 20 degrees F or -7 Celsius. The wind chill is 6 degrees F or -14 Celsius. I know...this is a warm spell for ya"ll but not for us. So take this freaking cold weather away from here. Thank you very much. BTW...Jewel and Bentley made me post this.

Heck ya...We'd love to move back to Texas. Unfortunately, this is not a good time to do that.

Im enjoying this -5 cel or +6cel.... usually it's like -20 to -30 cel with winds ... not good for the farmers though

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

We have a comedian here!!! Lollll

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
We are now experiencing the snow here the TN sent to us via "People of the North" and Al Gore. I hope we do not lose power as we are expecting freezing rain later today on top of the snow. At least you have a back-up generator. I think I will look into that this year.

Try to stay warm.

We faired pretty well Roger and were now up to -8 but we are expecting a bito snow started early am and still coming down now its okj it is warmer , When I moved here I insisted on a back up generator here , its a Briggs and Straton ( good reputation for there commercial engines ) propane 17kw generator , very easy to do all your own maintenance was a plus for me , I have never in 5 years had a service call with the unit not once and it does get used a fair bit up here more in summer then winter believe it or not lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We faired pretty well Roger and were now up to -8 but we are expecting a bito snow started early am and still coming down now its okj it is warmer , When I moved here I insisted on a back up generator here , its a Briggs and Straton ( good reputation for there commercial engines ) propane 17kw generator , very easy to do all your own maintenance was a plus for me , I have never in 5 years had a service call with the unit not once and it does get used a fair bit up here more in summer then winter believe it or not lol

Well we had snow, ice, and freezing rain yesterday. It is now raining ad 42 degrees F going up to 50 degrees. Mother Nature is definitely giving us a roller coaster ride.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online