People Of The North--TAKE BACK YOUR COLD WEATHER!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
People of the North--Please take your cold weather back. Now the temperature here this morning is 20 degrees F or -7 Celsius. The wind chill is 6 degrees F or -14 Celsius. I know...this is a warm spell for ya"ll but not for us. So take this freaking cold weather away from here. Thank you very much. BTW...Jewel and Bentley made me post this.

Heck ya...We'd love to move back to Texas. Unfortunately, this is not a good time to do that.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO!!!

My daughter has missed 3 days of school, and we are at 18 degrees this morning :freeze: I honestly do NOT mind snow, but we get freezing rain here and we do NOT have the equipment to deal w/it SO the kids get out of school for days at a time. So stupid...

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
People of the North--Please take your cold weather back. Now the temperature here this morning is 20 degrees F or -7 Celsius. The wind chill is 6 degrees F or -14 Celsius. I know...this is a warm spell for ya"ll but not for us. So take this freaking cold weather away from here. Thank you very much. BTW...Jewel and Bentley made me post this.

Heck ya...We'd love to move back to Texas. Unfortunately, this is not a good time to do that.

It's going to be 81 here today :sunny:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hissy: can't stand this level of cold. 30's do not bother me, but get into the teens, I have issue

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm reading this as I'm rubbing suntan oil all over me...

Another 84 degree day here in the City of Angels :sunny:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It's going to be 81 here today :sunny:

Can I down vote you somehow? LOL

Its is still cold here and most of the county schools have been put all week because of the rural mountain areas. City schools do not get out unless road conditions are really bad since the road crews do a decent job. I hate this kind of cold because of the wind. I can handle the temps but with the wind I avoid it all I can

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I'm reading this as I'm rubbing suntan oil all over me...

Another 84 degree day here in the City of Angels :sunny:

Tate and Finn...Bentley here...splash some water on your mommy for me and Jewel. We're freezing our kajeebees off here and we can only go outside for short periods to pee and poo and there is no play time.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Can I down vote you somehow? LOL

Its is still cold here and most of the county schools have been put all week because of the rural mountain areas. City schools do not get out unless road conditions are really bad since the road crews do a decent job. I hate this kind of cold because of the wind. I can handle the temps but with the wind I avoid it all I can

Yes sir...it is going to get worse this weekend. A polar blast from the People of the North.

- - - Updated - - -

Bentley told Tate and Finn to splash some water on their mommy.

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
houston-weather.jpg

Yes the weather in Houston Suck's but we get to blame all of it on the folks up north...

houston-weather2.jpg

The arrows don't like. Y'all are sucking up all the cold air and forcing us to take in the warm tropical weather.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It just started snowing again but hopefully it will only be the inch that they predict. The temperature is right for snow though and the forecasts show precipitation all day so we will see.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.