Well not fit for Man or Beast out there today weather warnings that do not sound too good

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
You have the right idea and both libations are good but I prefer the scotch. As far as the cigars go Nat I mentioned to you about cigars international. You should give them a call or visit them on the internet. Of course with that wonderful weather your having, I don't know about your Posts (i.e. mail).

With a 70 cent dollar plus shipping and my location that would be a expensive cigar my friend lol , we have not lost power which is cool a couple of blinks but still on still raining now pretty good tho it is when the temp dips trouble will start .

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wow even with that horrible weather would much rather be there then here - hospital room. Have asked Jordie to bring in my camera so i can take a few pics, weather is nice am in shorts calls for rain by Thursday. Glad to see you have a few things to warm you up - Baileys to start and Scotch to finish and lots of doggie loving. Hoping you have a great weekend sitting here covered in saliva thanks for the detailed report about the teriyaki pork leg marinating. Hope there is no need for the generator and yes our dollar is hurting us good thing it does not buy love. They sell and serve coffee ice cream at almost every where you get ice cream out here - hope your salivating right know. Always a pleasure catching up with you, give the pretty one a huge hug and belly rubs for the rest - Take care be safe and will hopefully post some pics soon. :yes:

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Wow even with that horrible weather would much rather be there then here - hospital room. Have asked Jordie to bring in my camera so i can take a few pics, weather is nice am in shorts calls for rain by Thursday. Glad to see you have a few things to warm you up - Baileys to start and Scotch to finish and lots of doggie loving. Hoping you have a great weekend sitting here covered in saliva thanks for the detailed report about the teriyaki pork leg marinating. Hope there is no need for the generator and yes our dollar is hurting us good thing it does not buy love. They sell and serve coffee ice cream at almost every where you get ice cream out here - hope your salivating right know. Always a pleasure catching up with you, give the pretty one a huge hug and belly rubs for the rest - Take care be safe and will hopefully post some pics soon. :yes:

I love Ya Ron I am still laughing lol
hope you are doing good bud even if you are in there right now think about when Chance see,s you Bud , sorry about the pork leg thing as you know I am not a fan of hospital food I think those people that cook in hospitals should have there own sets of laws and for some I have been in recently the death penalty should be a topic for the new government lol . to hell with legalization ha ha ha .
how are you doing my friend , listen due to the dollar i have looked about re our 30th anniversary versus the dollar and have been looking to find a great location for us all NON US dollar , was thinking you got room bud ? just the 6 of us and our pets , you know me there are a few pets in this family and the other various parts of My family , now the bearded lizard like couches and the 8 inch shelled turtle tank needs a sturdy stand m8 just sayin bud ..... do you have a driveway we could maybe park the motor-home there and maybe a outside outlet would be handy too , we will just hook up to your internet and or sat dish /cable . think of it this way Ron Chance will have a field day bud . Jokin My friend other then the thought of doing a CDN trip instead lol no worries about the driveway ok we can park on the street no worries M8 lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My goodness, it may be messy but it sure is beautiful :D That is the kind of snow we had, the freezing rain and then the snow. I hope you guys stay warm, and enjoy the drinks!!!

Most Reactions