Merry Christmas to US Finally this weekend ,pics from Christmas past.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Finally our family is going to have our family Christmas this coming weekend !
All the kids and there extra,s are coming and animals not sure how many at this point but for sure my son,s rat Terrier Rocky a terror on paws , be interesting to see what Rosie thinks of him as adolescent, last time they met she was a young pup see if she puts up with him lol .
The Prettyone is taking off Friday as is my daughter and her hubby and coming up early , my son and his girl will be after work Friday.
Most of these pics are from Christmas past (sound like Scrooge lol ) Diva , Tilly Rosie Odin Willow and last but not least Dakota are in them . My son,daughter, MoM ,Prettyone,Son in Law , and even Me i think lol

jazz puppy 030.jpgfirst snow 011.jpg005.jpg006.jpgdec19 007.jpg013.jpgdec23 010.JPGdec23 024.jpgdec23 004.jpg003.jpg001.jpgodinxmas 002.jpgodinxmas 007.JPGodinxmas 004.jpg003.jpg010.jpg002.jpg031.jpg004.jpg006.jpg007.jpg002.jpg006.jpg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Oh my goodness Christmas looks like a blast at your house Nat!!! Great pictures thanks so much for sharing and I hope you all have a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from this years gathering :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You are very blessed to have all your family there for a late holiday… I LOVE how all the pups got their snuggles in too. Fantastic pics!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME.... Merry Christmas! Have a fantastic weekend -- tell the family we all say HI!

Love all the pictures from Christmas past... look forward to seeing them from the coming weekend.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Great Family Pictures Nat. It's great that you can all get together for a late Christmas. It doesn't matter when you celebrate, as long as you can get together. I remember a few years ago, my grandparents were visiting for the summer from Norway, and we celebrated Christmas in July. My grandfather loved Turkey, and they don't eat turkey in Norway, so we had a Turkey Christmas Dinner with all the fixings, and we bought Christmas presents for them. It was a great celebration, with the whole family and my grandparents together. Enjoy your Christmas and Family. I look forward to seeing pictures.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Great Family Pictures Nat. It's great that you can all get together for a late Christmas. It doesn't matter when you celebrate, as long as you can get together. I remember a few years ago, my grandparents were visiting for the summer from Norway, and we celebrated Christmas in July. My grandfather loved Turkey, and they don't eat turkey in Norway, so we had a Turkey Christmas Dinner with all the fixings, and we bought Christmas presents for them. It was a great celebration, with the whole family and my grandparents together. Enjoy your Christmas and Family. I look forward to seeing pictures.
I am chief cook and bottle washer ( thats why in all the pics the house looks like a dump ) and love to cook I could eat brussel sprouts and turkey every night , this cxhrismas dinner I have been told to Bugger off the Girls are cooking and i have NO idea what they are cooking so that should be interesting lol.
I am so looking forward to this it,s been a long winter/fall around here with real life , I have not seen the kids together up here in some time and got a call from my daughter last night she was very excited to be comming and seeing all the dogs and i would bet a sore head will be involved at some point also lol

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Congrats on getting all the family together. My family all get together for christmas and that is usually the only time of the year when we are all together so it is a good time.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Wonderful family pictures! I love the ones of your mother and her best friend. The best thing in the world to be surrounded by family and lots of dogs!!!:yes:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Oh man, the pictures with Diva brought tears to my eyes...:angelheart:
Great pictures of a great family :2thumbs: Thank you for sharing!
Merry christmas to all of you, I wish you a wonderful time together!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Merry Christmas to you and your family enjoy them while they are visiting.

Great pics

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.