This just happened to My Daughter , Please check those numbers you give in case of Emergency

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
"Pro tip: Always check and then double check the emergency phone number you leave with your child's school.

I am apparently listed as someone's emergency contact for their kid...Not that I don't want to help, it's just that I don't know who they are."

The school in question called her and confirmed her number to her ,she has no children, and she also has no idea who they are name wise had never heard of them

Please check with your children's schools and make sure they have the correct phone number in case of emergency or any other institutions that would need to contact you in case of a emergency

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks for sharing Nat. It's always a good idea to update and check your contact numbers with the school or daycare your child is with. My kids are 33 and 35, so no need anymore, but I have an 8 year old grandchild, and I pick him up and watch him after school twice a week. His school has the contact numbers for his Mom and Dad listed first, then myself and my hubby, and then his other Grandma.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We use to send a update form out at the beginning of each year with the bill for enrolment fee, otherwise parents never ever updated before that use to ring the numbers we had and they had moved or left the job.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Our school does this at the start of each year. Good idea to review periodically throught the year to ensure all is correct. Humans are inputing the info and mistakes happen.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.