Thread: This just happened to My Daughter , Please check those numbers you give in case of Emergency

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Default This just happened to My Daughter , Please check those numbers you give in case of Emergency

"Pro tip: Always check and then double check the emergency phone number you leave with your child's school.

I am apparently listed as someone's emergency contact for their kid...Not that I don't want to help, it's just that I don't know who they are."

The school in question called her and confirmed her number to her ,she has no children, and she also has no idea who they are name wise had never heard of them

Please check with your children's schools and make sure they have the correct phone number in case of emergency or any other institutions that would need to contact you in case of a emergency
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: This just happened to My Daughter , Please check those numbers you give in case of Emergency

Thanks for sharing Nat. It's always a good idea to update and check your contact numbers with the school or daycare your child is with. My kids are 33 and 35, so no need anymore, but I have an 8 year old grandchild, and I pick him up and watch him after school twice a week. His school has the contact numbers for his Mom and Dad listed first, then myself and my hubby, and then his other Grandma.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: This just happened to My Daughter , Please check those numbers you give in case of Emergency

We use to send a update form out at the beginning of each year with the bill for enrolment fee, otherwise parents never ever updated before that use to ring the numbers we had and they had moved or left the job.

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Our school does this at the start of each year. Good idea to review periodically throught the year to ensure all is correct. Humans are inputing the info and mistakes happen.
    My smooshy face boy!

Remove Ads