Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Happy Belated Birthday Lynn. I'm so sorry we missed it. I hope you had a Wonderful Birthday, and don't be sad, we all love you and care about you. Dozer and Blossom send slobbery Birthday kisses and hugs. :coolthumb::birthday3::baseball::birthday::confetti::birthday2::cake3::cake4::birthday4::cake::balloons::birthday5::juggle::birthday1::birthday 7::cake::girlbirthday::droolers::droolers::Muah::muah2::fireworks::firecracker::firecracker:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Happy Happy Belated Birthday Lynn! I actually like it when my birthday goes under the radar because then I can pretend that I am not a year older. :lol: :lol:
:birthday1::birthday::firecracker::balloons:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well then...we have opposite problems, Lynn.

I was hoping EBN didn't have my birthday date
but guess when I first joined I gave it as info...
didn't know any better!

However, it was really nice to read my greetings
from everyone so, I liked it then, LMBO

I know this for a solid fact, no one on EBN is more
loved, admired, respected or cared about than YOU.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend, enjoy the weekend.
I send loving hugs to you & your pack, xoxoxo

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you all! Sorry I wrote that, I was just having a "pity party":pouting: here,and the dogs didn't even care. I apologize to you all! Thanks for the list [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION](it sucks) and you know the commercial "I've fallen and I can't get up!"? Well, it ain't funny anymore!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all! Sorry I wrote that, I was just having a "pity party":pouting: here,and the dogs didn't even care. I apologize to you all! Thanks for the list [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION](it sucks) and you know the commercial "I've fallen and I can't get up!"? Well, it ain't funny anymore!

Are you OK???

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Ste you OK???

Ditto. BTW That was the list I was given on my birthday a few days ago and thought I would share. Of course I share this with most folk anyway. Jewel and Bentley help as well with my literary prowess and I cannot forget [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] 's Walter who is authoring his infamous literary classic, "How To Make My Mommy Crazy."

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
My beautiful Lynn [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] - Happiest of Birthdays to you my sweet friend. This makes two of us with crummy recent birthdays. I know the feeling. However - it doesn't discount the love, respect & admiration I have for you! You are loved today, on your birthday, everyday no matter what!

HUGS GALORE TO YOU! And a birthday shout out from yours truly..... Mr. Tyson
2fc37f12c7db370819f36d0341c270f8.jpg
- LOL
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Lynn it is inexcusable that everyone here didn't know it was your birthday. I would be pissed at each and every one of them.... except for me. The storm knocked my power out and I was without heat food water and Internet all day. I struggled to get online but I couldn't. Happy Birthday my friend.
PS I'm lying I forgot too...but my sincere apologies!
Every year on the day before my birthday I deactivate my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. Why make it so easy for people.... I make them call like the olden days. Nobody does tho lol.

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh Tyson [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] You gave me a great big smile! Thank you!:havemyheart:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Feel like a heal - Happy Belated Birthday know you heard it all already but did you catch how much people love you and responded. You have and are one of the kindest, likable individuals. Sorry you felt so alone if i could i would try and hug it out of you while whipping your butt at cards and sharing something to drink 1 sugar a bit of cream. So how many bumps did we miss by the way - hope you smiled reading this and hope things are better. :drawheart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm sorry Lynn I've only been on tapatalk for several days now. I am going to blame [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] it's all his fault. Just because [emoji38]

FYI you should have received a birthday message from EBN and Pet Help Forum. Didn't you?

Also just want you to know you're one of the most special ladies in the whole world!!!! LUB U!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.