Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Had a birthday yesterday and no one wished ME a Happy.:cry:Just glad I'm still here.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Had a birthday yesterday and no one wished ME a Happy.:cry:Just glad I'm still here.

Hi my sweetheart. Happy Belated Birthday. You know...you and I are both Capricorns. My birthday was a week and a half ago....so we are in the same boat.

But you know my sweet love.....

Yes, being over 50 does have its advantages...
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you. But I will tell you I am [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first. No No...I will go first.

3. No one expects you to run into a burning building. Absolutely...because I will.

4. People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?" You and I know better :kiss3:

5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

6. There's nothing left to learn the hard way.

7. Things you buy now won't wear out.

8. You can eat dinner at 4 p.m.

9. You can live without sex (but not without glasses).

10. You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.

11. You get into a heated argument about pension plans.

12. You have a party and the neighbours don't even realize it.

13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.

15. You sing along with the elevator music.

16. Your eyes won't get much worse.

17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the National Weather Service.

19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.

21. You can't remember who sent you this.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
A Very Special Belated Birthday Wish Lyn
I am so very sorry i did not know it was your birthday but hope you had a very special day

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG , Lynn so very sorry we missed it!! I am putting it on the calendar so we do not forget next year!!

Happy belated birthday Ms Lynn--- you are much loved here and I hope we can make you smile today[emoji8]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Lynn [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] I'm SO very sorry...

I check for birthday's first thing in the morning, and I didn't see your name :(

Happy Belated Birthday Lynn… I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday although we are suffering thru SNOWZILLA!!! You know how much we all LOVE and care about you here at EBN, don't ever feel like we would forget YOU!!! :heartsign:

:jumping::birthday::juggle::birthday2::confetti::balloons::musicband::dancing::happydance::dance2::wiggle::boogie::beerparty::jumping:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Oh Lynn @Manydogs I'm SO very sorry...

I check for birthday's first thing in the morning, and I didn't see your name :(

Happy Belated Birthday Lynn… I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday although we are suffering thru SNOWZILLA!!! You know how much we all LOVE and care about you here at EBN, don't ever feel like we would forget YOU!!! :heartsign:

:jumping::birthday::juggle::birthday2::confetti::balloons::musicband::dancing::happydance::dance2::wiggle::boogie::beerparty::jumping:

Her birthday fell off the chart because the calendar can only count so high. And also don't forget, when Lynn was born...the Dead Sea was a resort. :w00t:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Lynn @Manydogs I'm SO very sorry...

And Lynn...I'm so old, my birthday isn't even on the chart. But the Dead Sea was only sick when I was born.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN,
sign0168.gif
:cake::icecream::musicband:
sign0008.gif
I AM SORRY THIS IS LATE, I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE. WE LOVE YOU LYNN, SUSAN AND ELMO

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion birthday wait front  2 purple2 watermar.jpg

IMG_9176 happy bday light watermark.jpg

I'm so sorry it was missed. Happy belated birthday!

From my home to yours.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.