N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hope you include beer as part of the essentials. Did not see in your list though.

That was purchased on Tuesday night... Priorities --Lewis stopped for that and scotch. I have my mint tea :D

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
2014 first snow 001.jpg2014 first snow 002.jpg2014 first snow 004.jpg2014 first snow 006.jpg

FOR RENT !
US dollars only
Runs on Reg gas with a touch of 2 cycle motor oil in large tank ( made before unleaded actually older then ME and I have killed Dinosaurs on the property with Rosies help )
Has low and high gear ratio NO STUCK chuck, supply your own chains if you do .
Bulldog side car optional can fit 3 Bullies if one on a diet !
PERFECT for Donald TRUMP as long as seat warmer removed for his wall ah ya he loves CDN,s he said later
Donald this goes fast might cause issues with that dead thing on your head
Has block heater plug it in you pay electric bill
Runs good better then Me most days
You are responsible for pick up and delivery back HUGE deposit required !

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I've been there (boston, winter of 2015). Stay warm and pleasantly buzzed over the next few days everyone!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
hope you include beer as part of the essentials. Did not see in your list though.

I usually make an adult hot beverage. But beer is in the fridge as well. Essentially, I could just put a six-pack on the porch and it will be chilled/frozen accordingly.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I've been there (boston, winter of 2015). Stay warm and pleasantly buzzed over the next few days everyone!

Yeah...you guys got a lot of back to back storms that broke Boston's snowfall records. Although, I don't think El Nino and Al Gore was the cause as it is with this snow storm.

I am at work today. Maryland State Government shutting down at 1300 hours and I will be headed home at that time unless the shut it down sooner. The State does not want anybody driving in this stuff and it really emphasizing safety and preparedness. I really think the State will be shut down on Monday. I know our local government will not plow us out until all the main arteries have been addressed. Since I am non-essential, I will be digging out like everyone else including some elderly neighbors of ours. (@2Bullymama I think the better half will let me get that snow blower after this...at least put it in the budget).

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WELL we were forecasted for 3 to 5 inches, which has NOW been upgraded to 12 INCHES. This town is NOT equipped for this kind of weather at ALL… and this is just the beginning of the problem. I went to Kroger around 4pm yesterday, and all the bread/milk/eggs were gone off the shelves. People here are in PANIC mode…

I'm originally from the DC area, and I lived in Alaska & Germany for years. I have NO problem w/snow, but of course no one can drive on a sheet of ice. It just cracks me up here in the south, these people can not handle winter snowstorms :rofl: I LOVE IT… got plenty of food, gas, water… Marcus is here and we have our sled's ready :sled:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yeah...you guys got a lot of back to back storms that broke Boston's snowfall records. Although, I don't think El Nino and Al Gore was the cause as it is with this snow storm.

I am at work today. Maryland State Government shutting down at 1300 hours and I will be headed home at that time unless the shut it down sooner. The State does not want anybody driving in this stuff and it really emphasizing safety and preparedness. I really think the State will be shut down on Monday. I know our local government will not plow us out until all the main arteries have been addressed. Since I am non-essential, I will be digging out like everyone else including some elderly neighbors of ours. (@2Bullymama I think the better half will let me get that snow blower after this...at least put it in the budget).

I hope they let you go home soon...

Most Reactions