Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 91

Thread: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

  1. #49
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,725
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5572

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Yes I saw the map. and I was going to ask you if it was currently snowing in your neck of the woods.
    It was forecasted as rain, then turning to freezing rain then snow… it was supposed to start sometime early this morning. It actually hit at 10pm last night, and luckily I had Jennifer bring Marcus here last night so they wouldn't get stuck trying to get him here. They both are scheduled to work today, and I hope they get to stay home & off the roads. It's a mess...

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  2. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  3. #50
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3869

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    It was forecasted as rain, then turning to freezing rain then snow… it was supposed to start sometime early this morning. It actually hit at 10pm last night, and luckily I had Jennifer bring Marcus here last night so they wouldn't get stuck trying to get him here. They both are scheduled to work today, and I hope they get to stay home & off the roads. It's a mess...
    I looked at the weather bulletin for your area. The National Weather Service indicates 3-10 inches of snow in parts of TN. Here is a link National Weather Service

    Mother Nature can be a real Bi-otch.

  4. Likes ddnene, 2BullyMama liked this post
  5. #51
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,959
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2790

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    We are fully stocked with snacks, alcohol, and dog food! Snow blower is topped off with extra gas on hand! The O'Tooles are ready for snowmagedden!!! Brutus is like a little snow machine, he thinks it is his mission in life to eat all the snow he can see, and Frankie just runs around like a nut! Stay safe and warm everyone.
    My smooshy face boy!

  6. #52
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3869

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    We are fully stocked with snacks, alcohol, and dog food! Snow blower is topped off with extra gas on hand! The O'Tooles are ready for snowmagedden!!! Brutus is like a little snow machine, he thinks it is his mission in life to eat all the snow he can see, and Frankie just runs around like a nut! Stay safe and warm everyone.
    Sounds like you are ready.

    BRUTUS and FRANKIE.....DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!!!.

  7. Likes 2BullyMama, ddnene liked this post
  8. #53
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,778
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2591

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    It snowed another 3" or so early this morning on top of the 4-5 that was already here but the road crews are on the ball today. I am supposed to have 8-12" by sunday but who knows since they only predicted 1-3 wednesday and we had 6"

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  9. Likes 2BullyMama, ddnene, rjisaterp liked this post
  10. #54
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11491

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Sounds like you are ready.

    BRUTUS and FRANKIE.....DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!!!.
    you getting out of work now?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  11. #55
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3869

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    you getting out of work now?
    Hi there. I will be leaving shortly. The Mass Transit Administration is canceling bus service from midnight tonight to Sunday night. I looked at the Live Cameras the State Highway uses and can see the snow is in southern Maryland.

    I do not live that far from downtown Baltimore...its about 14 miles to the house....although I did not look at the cameras on the route home but it shouldn't be too bad. When I get home, I will play with the kids as usual and let Jewel (she thinks she is a bloodhound) sniff me in the third degree and set up the computer and hop on EBN.

    With that said....packing up and heading home. Talk to ya'll later. --rj

  12. Likes 2BullyMama, ddnene liked this post
  13. #56
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11491

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Hi there. I will be leaving shortly. The Mass Transit Administration is canceling bus service from midnight tonight to Sunday night. I looked at the Live Cameras the State Highway uses and can see the snow is in southern Maryland.

    I do not live that far from downtown Baltimore...its about 14 miles to the house....although I did not look at the cameras on the route home but it shouldn't be too bad. When I get home, I will play with the kids as usual and let Jewel (she thinks she is a bloodhound) sniff me in the third degree and set up the computer and hop on EBN.

    With that said....packing up and heading home. Talk to ya'll later. --rj
    Be safe!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  14. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  15. #57
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3869

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Be safe!
    AS I was driving SB MD Route 295 from Baltimore and approaching MD Route 100 at 1335 hours the sky was spitting snow. Yes I live 6 miles from Arundel Mills and that Live Casino so I wonder how they will do with this inclement weather. I've been there once only to eat dinner at the Prime Rib which was a great birthday present.

    I am home with the family and the kids were excited to see me as usual. Jewel giving me the third degree and Bentley with his football wanting to play. This is great!

    I took some before pictures of the front and backyards only to record this record breaking snow. God this is boring.......Let me liven this up a little @ddnene ......

    There was a lady standing at my front door with two 38s and a gun. She asked me to follow her. I did of course @Manydogs (don't get jealous). We got into her car and again I was on the BW Parkway MD route 295. We were driving along, the snow is starting to come down pretty good now when all of a sudden a brick came in through the windshield hit her on a part of her anatomy and broke three of my fingers. OMG did that hurt. We kept driving and I asked where were we going and she replied, "you'll see." Well we were driving along and had to get off of the parkway because of a flat tire. I pushed, she pulled, I pushed, she pulled.....I better stop here because this needs to be G-rated.

    I hope I livened up the post.

    Let the snow fall.

  16. Likes ddnene, 2BullyMama liked this post
  17. #58
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3869

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    It snowed another 3" or so early this morning on top of the 4-5 that was already here but the road crews are on the ball today. I am supposed to have 8-12" by sunday but who knows since they only predicted 1-3 wednesday and we had 6"
    Yes @ddnene said the same thing.

  18. Likes ddnene liked this post
  19. #59
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11491

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    I'm also home with the kiddos... Ready for the storm. I don't have the creativity of Roger so I can't liven things up
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  20. Likes ddnene, rjisaterp, JennieS liked this post
  21. #60
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,143
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3869

    Default Re: N'oreaster That Will Be A Blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    I'm also home with the kiddos... Ready for the storm. I don't have the creativity of Roger so I can't liven things up
    Oh C'mon Man Christine surely you can. All those love drama books.

    We just came in from outside. I would say we have about 2 inches on the ground as of 1700 hours. Jewel and Bentley had a hoot of a time and are now crashed out on the floor and couch. Rest over...Bentley wants to play football and Jewel has her Purple Kong thing. Oh boy!

    A continuation of what @ddnene Walter told me to write....I want to thank Walter for being such and inspiration for my writing prowess. ....finally we got out to fix the tire. She invited me over to her house for a little nip.....to be continued.

  22. Likes JennieS, 2BullyMama, ddnene liked this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •