natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
LMBO!...you've no idea what you're asking for, Nat!
You are so ON...I dance all night, swill liquor like no
tomorrow and party for days ;)

The Rat Pack gave parties like I party, went on and on
until the last person dropped, usually 3 or 4 days long.
Now...that's a party!

On me if I hit the Lotto first!

*Stuart & I would have been married 30 years this past
October. How wonderful to be so much in love and so
happy together. No price to be put on that and no greater
blessing. Wish everyone could have it.

She is a amazin women put up with me all these years I must admit
Carol sound like you and Me might get a reputation if we go on this cruise eh lol , be surprised with all that heat what a couple drinks can do ha ha ha

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Maybe you should all head down under for some warmth it so stinking hot you wont freeze your Tush's off here

Think I said this to you before , you are so much on My Bucket list , I have always wanted to come , and i am not sure why but I have always had a large space in My heart for the Auzzie people , something about Canadians and Auzzie,s dunno why there is some sort of connection between the two countries in My view
There are great cruises that run from there

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We are getting slammed this weekend... 8-24 inches starting Friday night

We are supposed to get at least 3-5 inches starting Friday… this place will literally shut down!!! Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are supposed to get at least 3-5 inches starting Friday… this place will literally shut down!!! Lol

Last night and this morning, they are saying some if it will be ice due to the temp not dropping below freezing, but the wind is the issue... talking 40+ gust that will cause the heavy snow to freeze while it is coming done. I am staying in the house with the pups by the fire place

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Think I said this to you before , you are so much on My Bucket list , I have always wanted to come , and i am not sure why but I have always had a large space in My heart for the Auzzie people , something about Canadians and Auzzie,s dunno why there is some sort of connection between the two countries in My view
There are great cruises that run from there

Nat there are lots of cruises from here but can't tell you about them I don't like the ocean so I have never been on one and probably never will.
But love the snow and cold weather

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Last night and this morning, they are saying some if it will be ice due to the temp not dropping below freezing, but the wind is the issue... talking 40+ gust that will cause the heavy snow to freeze while it is coming done. I am staying in the house with the pups by the fire place

Holy Cow… I would stay home too!!! We got barely and inch, but at first it was freezing rain so the kids are out of school again today. People that are not from here (like me) do NOT understand why this place literally shuts down but they are not equipped to handle winter storms here.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Next Tuesday we are supposed to get up plus 2 and Monday 0 , should make for a bitto flooding , now that said I will believe it when I see it , i live in the Ottawa Valley key word is VALLEY , weather reporting is NEVER accurate here ever

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Nat there are lots of cruises from here but can't tell you about them I don't like the ocean so I have never been on one and probably never will.
But love the snow and cold weather

Ok lets swap houses for 3 weeks ? To Me it would be the best way to see your country for the first time as the cruise line we use goes all the way around your country stops at many ports and some in NZ also , then the next trip i would do a land based trip i think lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ok lets swap houses for 3 weeks ? To Me it would be the best way to see your country for the first time as the cruise line we use goes all the way around your country stops at many ports and some in NZ also , then the next trip i would do a land based trip i think lol

That sounds good, we will both have sitters for our babies

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The roads are mostly clear now but its still a ghost town other than people trying too rescue their stuck vehicles. We are supposed too get more snow starting tonight through saturday but nothing that will keep me in. I just bought the neighbors a flexible flyer so hopefully I will have some entertainment later

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.