HELLO Winter...

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I hate the heat!!!! I only like it if I'm by a pool or at the beach. The heat here tastes your breath away, suffocating. I melt walking from my building to the parking lot. LOL So you're right - you would do fine here - haha.

Tyson would love someone to cuddle next to him and sing to him. He also likes butt slaps, hahahahaha.

Aren't you guys expecting a huge snowfall??

Yes, melting...that is what i like. I just really don't like being cold, it makes me so uncomfortable.

I'll slap his little hiney all day long. Brutus isn't cooperating on the video i'm trying to make for you. i'll have to wait until brian gets home.

only about 2-3 inches here....here's the current situation.... IMG_1473.JPGIMG_1474.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 46

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes, melting...that is what i like. I just really don't like being cold, it makes me so uncomfortable.

I'll slap his little hiney all day long. Brutus isn't cooperating on the video i'm trying to make for you. i'll have to wait until brian gets home.

only about 2-3 inches here....here's the current situation....View attachment 95030View attachment 95031

A bulldog not cooperating? What? Never heard such nonsense! :lol:

Wow, that is such a beautiful site, I really truly do miss the snow. Not the shoveling, etc. But I do miss it.... we get zip zero nada here. Not even flurries.... unless you go further north like Dallas. Thanks for sharing the pics, and I love that little head on the 2nd pic :D

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
A bulldog not cooperating? What? Never heard such nonsense! :lol:

Wow, that is such a beautiful site, I really truly do miss the snow. Not the shoveling, etc. But I do miss it.... we get zip zero nada here. Not even flurries.... unless you go further north like Dallas. Thanks for sharing the pics, and I love that little head on the 2nd pic :D

Like i said...you can come here :)
Brutus is always on high alert neighborhood watch.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'll trade you....I despise snow, winter...all things cold. the only season i like is summer.
Since we are trading...please leave Tyson at your place. hahaha.

Me too, Jennie, to the point where, at the time my Beloved & I knew
we were in love, I told him I'd never move up North and I wasn't kidding!
He was from Indianapolis & his Mom & Dad originally from W. Virginia.

Stuart took me at my word and never leaned on me to move there. His
Mother got really pissed at me one time when Stuart was laid off and an
Uncle told him to come to Indianapolis and he'd put him to work.

I said NO!

If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy...at least in MY home, lol

*Stuart loved snow, mountains, all four Seasons. He loved me a lot
and put up with a lot to keep me happy, always. The best husband.

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I hate the heat!!!! I only like it if I'm by a pool or at the beach. The heat here tastes your breath away, suffocating. I melt walking from my building to the parking lot. LOL So you're right - you would do fine here - haha.

Tyson would love someone to cuddle next to him and sing to him. He also likes butt slaps, hahahahaha.

Aren't you guys expecting a huge snowfall??

HAHAHA...like Jennie...I bask in the Sun like a big iguana...love it!

And, Cami loves butt slaps too! She's a freaky girl ala Rick James :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Woke up to freezing rain, and we are forecasted to get 2 to 3 inches of snow!!! This place will SHUT DOWN… Lol school was already cancelled today, and I have a feeling they may cancel the rest of the week. I LOVE snow… got plenty of food, dog food, heat in the house… I'm good to GO!!! How are things in your neck of the woods?!!

:snowing::snowballfight::sled:

We are getting slammed this weekend... 8-24 inches starting Friday night

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I say we start too plan the first annual ENB cruise and not bloody Alaska I,m not going if it is going there , My travel agaent is always trying to get me to go to Alaska 7 months of the bloody year i freeze my cute tush off and I want to go to what !!!.......
I feel better ....
Now why not a HOT place on a nice ship where they serve us I think it would be cool no I mean great , probably get great discounts as a large organised group , i have seen it done before when the Prettyone and i go , IF I win the lottery ( pigs might fly ) we go on the QE2 they allow pets , can you see that lol all those bullies running around on the QE2 wow what a calender that would make lol
We are planning one for 2017 all our kids and there hubbys and girlfriends , The Prettyone wants to renew our vows as it will be our 30th aniv , I wanna dance with [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] I got dibs

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
We were only supposed to get 1-3" today and there is 6-8" right now and more coming through the weekend. The worst part is Chunky can't find his usual poo spot so he is getting desperate and just goes wherever. LOL

He is loving the snow though and keeps sitting at the backdoor whining to go back out but lives at the fireplace when we come back in.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We were only supposed to get 1-3" today and there is 6-8" right now and more coming through the weekend. The worst part is Chunky can't find his usual poo spot so he is getting desperate and just goes wherever. LOL

He is loving the snow though and keeps sitting at the backdoor whining to go back out but lives at the fireplace when we come back in.

We will find out this weekend how Lambeau is in it.... last year he was so small he really did not know what to do. So it will be interesting --- otherwise, he LOVES the fireplace too

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

HA HA HA Poor Chunky , Wes you are mean I have those little flags attached to wire you know the ones that hydro and phone companies use to mark underground lines have the little orange flag on em Rosie always knows where to go that way lol , i can see the anxiety on Chunky in My Minds eye poor pup , Rosie hates putting her butt down to go our snow is deeper tho lol fun to see

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
HA HA HA Poor Chunky , Wes you are mean I have those little flags attached to wire you know the ones that hydro and phone companies use to mark underground lines have the little orange flag on em Rosie always knows where to go that way lol , i can see the anxiety on Chunky in My Minds eye poor pup , Rosie hates putting her butt down to go our snow is deeper tho lol fun to see

HAHAHA!! Yeah he looked frustrated earlier!! :help::detective::haha:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I say we start too plan the first annual ENB cruise. We are planning one for 2017,
all our kids and there hubbys and girlfriends , The Prettyone wants to renew our vows as it will be our 30th naive.
I wanna dance with [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] I got dibs

LMBO!...you've no idea what you're asking for, Nat!
You are so ON...I dance all night, swill liquor like no
tomorrow and party for days ;)

The Rat Pack gave parties like I party, went on and on
until the last person dropped, usually 3 or 4 days long.
Now...that's a party!

On me if I hit the Lotto first!

*Stuart & I would have been married 30 years this past
October. How wonderful to be so much in love and so
happy together. No price to be put on that and no greater
blessing. Wish everyone could have it.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I say we start too plan the first annual ENB cruise and not bloody Alaska I,m not going if it is going there , My travel agaent is always trying to get me to go to Alaska 7 months of the bloody year i freeze my cute tush off and I want to go to what !!!.......
I feel better ....
Now why not a HOT place on a nice ship where they serve us I think it would be cool no I mean great , probably get great discounts as a large organised group , i have seen it done before when the Prettyone and i go , IF I win the lottery ( pigs might fly ) we go on the QE2 they allow pets , can you see that lol all those bullies running around on the QE2 wow what a calender that would make lol
We are planning one for 2017 all our kids and there hubbys and girlfriends , The Prettyone wants to renew our vows as it will be our 30th aniv , I wanna dance with [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] I got dibs

Maybe you should all head down under for some warmth it so stinking hot you wont freeze your Tush's off here

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online