ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Woke up to freezing rain, and we are forecasted to get 2 to 3 inches of snow!!! This place will SHUT DOWN… Lol school was already cancelled today, and I have a feeling they may cancel the rest of the week. I LOVE snow… got plenty of food, dog food, heat in the house… I'm good to GO!!! How are things in your neck of the woods?!!

:snowing::snowballfight::sled:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The usual. Cold in the morning and wearing shorts in the afternoon... Try to stay warm... lol

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
We are getting the snow also and the place is going NUTS...the highways are backed up, roads a mess. I went to the store for carrots for my roast this morning and it was insane....YOU CAN STILL SEE THE GRASS!!!!! kentuckians.......

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Everyone getting snow - I'M JEALOUS. Freakin TX is in the 60s today. Boo.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Woke up to freezing rain, and we are forecasted to get 2 to 3 inches of snow!!! This place will SHUT DOWN… Lol school was already cancelled today, and I have a feeling they may cancel the rest of the week. I LOVE snow… got plenty of food, dog food, heat in the house… I'm good to GO!!! How are things in your neck of the woods?!!

-21 this morning when they all went out for constitutionals
Lottsa snow here already broken the plow a couple days ago just got the parts in
018.jpg we have warmed to -14 , not expecting anymore snow today i do not think

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Everyone getting snow - I'M JEALOUS. Freakin TX is in the 60s today. Boo.

I'll trade you....I despise snow, winter...all things cold. the only season i like is summer.
Since we are trading...please leave Tyson at your place. hahaha.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I HATE this winter! The temperature has been between -20C/-4F to -30C/-22F for more than 2 weeks! The boys can't go out for more than a few minutes! I'm so fed up and so are the boys.:down::chapped::angry::bang::wallbang::retreat::freeze::help::halloween11:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I'll trade you....I despise snow, winter...all things cold. the only season i like is summer.
Since we are trading...please leave Tyson at your place. hahaha.

Hey! I wouldn't mind a vacation.... and a great baby sitter who will sing booty songs to my baby while I'm gone. LOL OH, but don't except too much action over here... this is how I left him this morning. LOL

oh, AND TX heat could kill you. Just saying.

IMG_3656.JPG

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ray was stationed in Fairbanks, Alaska for 3 years and the coldest we have been thru was -41 degrees!!! :coldout: We were of course partying, that was BC before children days… Lol

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey! I wouldn't mind a vacation.... and a great baby sitter who will sing booty songs to my baby while I'm gone. LOL OH, but don't except too much action over here... this is how I left him this morning. LOL

oh, AND TX heat could kill you. Just saying.

View attachment 95028

I will totally sing booty songs to him...all day...Tyson and I will get along juuuusttt fine :) I would probably curl up with him in that little bed hahahaha. He's so funny!

I'm good with heat, i'm never hot....my husband always says he wouldn't be shocked to find me sunning myself on the pavement like a snake.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I like the change of seasons, and to be honest I prefer the cold then the hot summers. I would love to live in the mountains… :snowing: I used to LOVE the beach, but now for some reason not so much… I would rather go on a hike any day!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I like the change of seasons as well, but we only have two down here. Miserable and beyond miserable..

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I will totally sing booty songs to him...all day...Tyson and I will get along juuuusttt fine :) I would probably curl up with him in that little bed hahahaha. He's so funny!

I'm good with heat, i'm never hot....my husband always says he wouldn't be shocked to find me sunning myself on the pavement like a snake.

I hate the heat!!!! I only like it if I'm by a pool or at the beach. The heat here tastes your breath away, suffocating. I melt walking from my building to the parking lot. LOL So you're right - you would do fine here - haha.

Tyson would love someone to cuddle next to him and sing to him. He also likes butt slaps, hahahahaha.

Aren't you guys expecting a huge snowfall??

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

So right now weather people are predicting anything from a few inches to a couple of feet for NY Friday into Saturday. It's good it will be on the weekend so the roads will be ok for Monday because in NY you are expected to show up to work no matter what! My favorite is the 2hr delay for school instead of closing down. It screws everyone up so bad!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.