ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I think that has happened to me a time or two… Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
images

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I try too it is on my mind but real life is what it is and ya have to take care of that first to Me , But I also find I am pulled back here also that is probably just me , seems of late it is in time of turmoil but I think i have also been here a lot when life is not up and down , I am also retired that said do not feel like it right now lol so have a bit more time to get on and visit all here , today was good , and i learned to post vids something i have wanted to try and learn to do here . Would be interesting to know the different age groups that come how long they stay around , i am sure people pop in and out when there pups need help well there owners need help also , but there must be for a place like EBN a large group of this is MY place and want to pass on there knowledge its a comfort zone unlike i have never seen before for in a online site , it is like a game site where you get addicted to the game but this is real here these are real people and there other significant others, I would bet a university would love to get in and learn from this place , hopefully a Vet university they could learn one hell of a lot from this place about many things . just My thought .

Youre so right Nat, and I totally agree. This site really is like no other and it's addictive because we are all like a small community and family who all love each other's bullies and truly care about each other as well. If we have to be addicted to anything, I think EBN is the best addiction there is, we get love, advice, caring, support and compassion here, so can't be harmful.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I always used to get what you been on EBN all day again but I really don't seem to find much time anymore to get on much ��

I know, Julie, and you are missed on here ;(

Think of you all the time & hope you can pop in here
a bit more. Maybe not stay all day?!! Love you!

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I try too it is on my mind but real life is what it is and ya have to take care of that first to Me , But I also find I am pulled back here also that is probably just me , seems of late it is in time of turmoil but I think i have also been here a lot when life is not up and down , I am also retired that said do not feel like it right now lol so have a bit more time to get on and visit all here , today was good , and i learned to post vids something i have wanted to try and learn to do here . Would be interesting to know the different age groups that come how long they stay around , i am sure people pop in and out when there pups need help well there owners need help also , but there must be for a place like EBN a large group of this is MY place and want to pass on there knowledge its a comfort zone unlike i have never seen before for in a online site , it is like a game site where you get addicted to the game but this is real here these are real people and there other significant others, I would bet a university would love to get in and learn from this place , hopefully a Vet university they could learn one hell of a lot from this place about many things . just My thought .

I believe it's because this Site is blessed of God and has His favor.
There are many, many reasons for that, starting with Lisa & Chip's
vision for EBN.

I was led here BEFORE my life fell apart, after...I know WHY. I'd never
joined a group before (deeply distrustful of Internet) but had adopted
my 1st Bully (and lost him 7 months later in dental surgery). Never
imagined my friends here would grab my slipping hand, haul me up from
the pit of hell and continue to be there for me when all my 'old' friends
& even my own 'real' family had long gone on without me (had lost Hubby
unexpectedly, 2 months before losing Brutus).

All those bulldog groups I could have joined, so many to chose from!

Thank You, Jesus!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
vision for EBN.

Thank You, Jesus!

Could not have said it any better , i always struggle to get out what i mean to say, drives people crazy that know Me worse for the ones think they know Me . Love Ya Carol but you already know that squishy stuff from Me lol

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awww, Nat, no great skill of mine, just try to be truthful, always.
This world would be completely different if people could just be
truthful (but kind too). Believe me, many throughout my lifetime
have NOT appreciated that quality in me, lol

Actually, I think your recent postings have been especially good.

You & I...and so many here are big Saps ;) Love you, Nat.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I always used to get what you been on EBN all day again but I really don't seem to find much time anymore to get on much ��

I know, Julie, and you are missed on here ;(

Think of you all the time & hope you can pop in here
a bit more. Maybe not stay all day?!! Love you!

Thank you Carol
I,m trying to get on every day even if its just an hour but that hour goes so quick when your enjoying what your doing. and love you too

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
vision for EBN.

Thank You, Jesus!
You are so right! People, and I'm learning bullies :) come into your life for a reason. I had always wanted to get a bulldog but put it off for years and years. (Wanted to own my own house first and it was very difficult to find a local not scam breeder). My grandfather died almost two years ago and he loved dogs. I was going to buy his house but due to some unforeseen family drama and greed it didn't work out and I was devastated. It felt like I was losing the last little piece of my grandfather all over again. Then one night I was thinking about him and I had this dream-I know this might sound nuts to some-but I had this dream that I was playing with this adorable English bulldog puppy and I woke up thinking that somehow that was my grandfather sending me a message that it was time to get the dog. That day I woke up and my dad told me about someone he knew whose daughter had recently got an English bulldog and they gave my dad the breeder info. I went on the website and they had a few puppies and their pictures and I swear to god one of them looked just the puppy in my dream, that was Murray and he came to live with me a week later :) he was a blessing and finding this site and getting to know you all more was another blessing and I feel very grateful to have you all in my life