natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
When The Prettyone finds out that I have spent most of My day on EBN instead of ploughing and working on her dinning room floor she is gonna be a mad as Hell at you guys

And I am gonna stay out of the ruck-us..................

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
HAHAHA...who can resist EBN?

Hopefully, Prettyone will be forgiving (I know she will be)
as you've got so much on you right now and need the good
company of caring & like minded friends.

We love you, Nat <3

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HAHAHA...who can resist EBN?

Hopefully, Prettyone will be forgiving (I know she will be)
as you've got so much on you right now and need the good
company of caring & like minded friends.

We love you, Nat <3

Ya I love you bunch too all these pics to go thru I am sort of catching up right now , just read a very interesting article on cherry eye as i have never experienced it with my guys before do not really want too either but if it comes we will take it on . I did go in and get the plough parts so i can say i did something is she calls ( cover My cute little.... you know the thing behind Me and down there !)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are innocent, I tell ya... innocent! :whistle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
002.jpg DO NOT LET THIS FACE FOOL YOU they know exactly what they are doing to your heart !

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Awe, c'mon, I am tired of everyone giving excuses of why they can't get anything done maude 002.JPG:ROFL::ROFL:Must go to support group.....(EBN)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I always used to get what you been on EBN all day again but I really don't seem to find much time anymore to get on much &#55357;&#56874;

- - - Updated - - -

I always used to get what you been on EBN all day again but I really don't seem to find much time anymore to get on much 😪

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Been there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I try too it is on my mind but real life is what it is and ya have to take care of that first to Me , But I also find I am pulled back here also that is probably just me , seems of late it is in time of turmoil but I think i have also been here a lot when life is not up and down , I am also retired that said do not feel like it right now lol so have a bit more time to get on and visit all here , today was good , and i learned to post vids something i have wanted to try and learn to do here . Would be interesting to know the different age groups that come how long they stay around , i am sure people pop in and out when there pups need help well there owners need help also , but there must be for a place like EBN a large group of this is MY place and want to pass on there knowledge its a comfort zone unlike i have never seen before for in a online site , it is like a game site where you get addicted to the game but this is real here these are real people and there other significant others, I would bet a university would love to get in and learn from this place , hopefully a Vet university they could learn one hell of a lot from this place about many things . just My thought .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.