Ttrajedy

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I have been neglecting EBN lately. Roy and I lost our youngest son, Sam, last Saturday. It was very unexpected and we are just devasted. He is the son that had a lovely wife and twin boys--he was only 35. I have never lost a child before and had only imagined how painful it would be. Never thought it would happen in our family. Thank god we have our three dogs, they are helping me to feel sane now and providing lots of love and support. Our family weel never be the same again. If you can, send us a prayer of two.

Love y'all and I'll be back around in a few weeks.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Donna-- my most sincere condolences to all of you--- my sister lost her son to a car accident at the age of 25--- the pain I witnessed i would never wish on anyone.

Keeping you all in my prayers-- sending strength and hugs.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Donna I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your son! I am praying for you and your family during this unbelievably difficult time. Hugs and love from Murray and I

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG Donna, I'm SO very sorry for your loss… I can NOT even imagine. A childhood friend of my family was killed Sun night, and I have been heartsick over that this week…

May God wrap his arms around you and your family at this time, I am honestly at a loss of words… :cry:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Donna, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I have two friends who have lost, between them 4 children in very tragic, horrible ways. I see the pain they go through daily, monthly and yearly. I am so sorry that you have to endure this nightmare. I can't offer you anything but my prayers and a ear to lean on if you need someone to listen. life is unfair but know that God is there to lift you up. I will pray for your comfort and strength. Sending you lots of love.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION] Oh Donna, I am so sorrry. May GOD give you the strength to get through this horrible thing. I send all the prayer for you that a person can. God Bless you and your family.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh Donna, my heart breaks for you. I will be praying for you, and for your entire family.

Bubbles

Nov 22, 2015
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles (Buba) and Cammi
Prayers sent. Sorry for this Heartbreaking Loss. May you heal as best as could at all be possible....................

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh Donna, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm in shock reading that this happened. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug, my friend. :hug:

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm glad your bully babies are there to give you comfort! Prayers for u and your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awe no, I am so so sorry Donna. You and your family are in my prayers.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
sending prayers to you both.. i know how comforting the dogs can be.. i lost my dad last February and my odie was there every evening that he was sick.. three days after we buried him i lost my odie.. so glad i had my others to help me.. i thought if my life would end then i would feel better.. valentines day will never be the same for me.. prayers coming your way..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online