Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Whole30 Challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    interesting.... I may have to try it just to see the results.
    If you do let me know what happens with you, he said it only takes the iodine until you don't need it any more

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=ddnene;643227]Eating out is seriously a challenge… I did it a couple of times on the whole30, but it was hard. I'm curious to see WHAT bothers me, I really hope it's NOT cheese… on the whole30 I was using coconut milk. I am SICK of eggs and avocados and I'm like you I'm curious to see how my cholesterol is affected by eating all of these eggs.

I don't really know the rules of the Paleo diet… I think it follows whole30 in the NO dairy, sugar or grains but it's not as strict. I may follow it until I reach my weight goal, and then see if I can maintain this weight.

Julie I know SO many people w/celiac disease, it must be difficult for you to travel w/your diet restrictions

- - - Updated - - -

It is difficult but I only eat at certain restaurants not that really is safe all the time I remember the first time we went out to dinner with Maggie and PHIL we went to Outback Steakhouse which has a gf menu and eaten there often but this time I thought the potatoe tasted really nice instead of bland well I soon found out a couple of hours later when I was sick but as soon as I taste something that has too much taste now I know it's not right and don't eat it and I'm sure waitresses hate serving me as I ask are you sure it's gf and no dairy but I don't like being sick and it's pretty scary what happens when you have had gluten hits you all of a sudden.
    I saw my mother suffer she got cirrohsis of the liver from untreated coeliac disease then liver cancer

3. Likes ddnene liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Well NOT to toot my own horn, but 30 people took part in the Whole30 challenge and we had a competition that our trainer got to choose the winner. 10 people were chosen and she drew a name out of a hat… I was in the top 10!!! She based it on weight loss, personal changes and how we were performing at bootcamp. I think the funniest part is that I was the biggest skeptic of the entire challenge, and I was one of the top performers… Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

5. Likes 2BullyMama, Ftse 100, Chunky White liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Well NOT to toot my own horn, but 30 people took part in the Whole30 challenge and we had a competition that our trainer got to choose the winner. 10 people were chosen and she drew a name out of a hat… I was in the top 10!!! She based it on weight loss, personal changes and how we were performing at bootcamp. I think the funniest part is that I was the biggest skeptic of the entire challenge, and I was one of the top performers… Lol
    Toot Away girl.... That is awesome--- hard work pays off
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

7. Likes ddnene liked this post
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

W
    Why not! You did it and did it well so Toot it

9. Likes ddnene liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Thats great and i am sure you could of lost more weight but not noticed as many physical changes as I am sure you did working out also. I always gain weight anytime i start going to the gym but I look leaner. I have lost both from just weightlifting and cardio or from dieting and combined as you say you did is really the best. But boy am I hungry when doing both. LOL

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

11. Likes ddnene liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    Thats great and i am sure you could of lost more weight but not noticed as many physical changes as I am sure you did working out also. I always gain weight anytime i start going to the gym but I look leaner. I have lost both from just weightlifting and cardio or from dieting and combined as you say you did is really the best. But boy am I hungry when doing both. LOL
    First week on whole30 my stomach was growling, but I got used to it… NOT feeding that sugar monster!!! Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads