ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Was heavenly watching the 1st show of 6th & final season on Sunday.
I laughed as I thought of all my peeps watching too :)

No wine for me, hard liquor, hands down!

Oh it's not just WINE for me, I LOVE me some RUM!!! Vodka is out, too many headaches… NO alcohol on this diet I'm on so there goes the fun… Lol

- - - Updated - - -

OCD, dogs, work, & a man keeps a woman TIRED...so tired!

Been there, done that, I stand with you in solidarity, Christine :)

Unless Chris Hemsworth shows up, than guess I be like a ho.

:rofl:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Oh it's not just WINE for me, I LOVE me some RUM!!! Vodka is out, too many headaches… NO alcohol on this diet I'm on so there goes the fun… Lol

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

I hear scotch is fat free and have decided to try that diet , with it tonight going down to -25 below ( wind chill mostly ) I figured when i ahhh maybe well might go for my 5 mile Jog the new diet would help ! lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I hear scotch is fat free and have decided to try that diet , with it tonight going down to -25 below ( wind chill mostly ) I figured when i ahhh maybe well might go for my 5 mile Jog the new diet would help ! lol

Nat... You having a cigar with that scotch

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

Ahhh I love a good cigar , Impossible to get up here just plain Impossible
When I was in the big city yes ( and a expense account ) there was a great cigar shop on Yonge street in Toronto had Great Cubans and you might run into Michael Jordan there stocking up if they were in town too play .

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Umm, I think the funniest part of this post is I don't know what the heck any of these things are!!! :anyone::whut?:

You are not the only one...trust me. Some...a lot did not make sense to me either. The what is in and out list for the year is in the Washington Post every year. My better half and I go over the list as part of our New Years day ritual. One of the others is getting ready for the Bowl games.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Yes I did and do weekly (Scotch that is). I do enjoy a cigar daily when I take the kids out in the yard.
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] try www.cigarsinternational.com (CI) they deliver via UPS and Post Office. Although I do not know the restrictions Canada might have. CI is in Allentown...Bethlehem PA (the other side of PA from [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] ). No Cubans though.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes I did and do weekly (Scotch that is). I do enjoy a cigar daily when I take the kids out in the yard.
@natski282 try www.cigarsinternational.com (CI) they deliver via UPS and Post Office. Although I do not know the restrictions Canada might have. CI is in Allentown...Bethlehem PA (the other side of PA from @2BullyMama ). No Cubans though.

actually, Allentown is about an 1 hr drive for me... and the boyfriend has a box of Cigars come in the mail at least once a week from there and he gets about 3 catalogs a week too..... :facepalm:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Plenty of Cubans floating around in California, yummm!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 try www.cigarsinternational.com (CI) they deliver via UPS and Post Office. Although I do not know the restrictions Canada might have. CI is in Allentown...Bethlehem PA (the other side of PA from @2BullyMama ). No Cubans though.

Roger you are My hero today , thanks I will look into that , not sure also if there are restriction here coming from the states but I will find out . the reason we ran into Mr Jordan was that exactly he was stocking up on Cubans lol . Was funny he was treated as a king but did not want it lol as they were not aloud to be brought into the US , Very much a gentleman tho . There are certain things not many of the big city I miss and a good cigar is one of them and BONUS My Prettyone likes the smell lol
thanks much Roger

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
actually, Allentown is about an 1 hr drive for me... and the boyfriend has a box of Cigars come in the mail at least once a week from there and he gets about 3 catalogs a week too..... :facepalm:

An hour. That is pretty good time. I thought you were out in Western PA. I guess I need to go back to geography class. I get a couple catalogs a month from CI as well.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roger you are My hero today , thanks I will look into that , not sure also if there are restriction here coming from the states but I will find out . the reason we ran into Mr Jordan was that exactly he was stocking up on Cubans lol . Was funny he was treated as a king but did not want it lol as they were not aloud to be brought into the US , Very much a gentleman tho . There are certain things not many of the big city I miss and a good cigar is one of them and BONUS My Prettyone likes the smell lol
thanks much Roger

Well glad I could share. Cuban cigars....what's the Hoopla I have had a couple that would compare to the Cohiba Red Dot or a Montecristo Original #2 Torpedo. Heck many of the cigar rollers are Cuban. I think with the embargos on Cuba lifted is going to turn the cigar world upside down before too long. We'll see. Nonetheless, glad to share and I do not need to be a hero.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
An hour. That is pretty good time. I thought you were out in Western PA. I guess I need to go back to geography class. I get a couple catalogs a month from CI as well.

Nope, just outside of Philly above Valley Forge Park

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Was heavenly watching the 1st show of 6th & final season on Sunday.
I laughed as I thought of all my peeps watching too :)

No wine for me, hard liquor, hands down!

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.