natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
omg Nat! I want to see pictures or a video of Rosie playing in the snow it sounds so cute! Hope you all are staying warm and cozy this winter :)

I have a video camera just hate using it it always comes out so bad lol , I promise to try for you Carolyn and will post , think I have to post to utube and give the link or something like that will work on that .

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
WOW --- that is a lot of snow all at once..... Willow looks to be VERY content out there!

Hope you are your wife are staying warm and safe..... also, hope she is still doing well with her recovery

Thanks Christine, we are and all the hoards also , fun to see Rosie lean to navigate the snow she has learned to "Bound" from Willow does not work very well but willow breaks trail and Rosie loves to follow her around . Recovery is doing Great think the batteries are almost fully charged up now waiting for other healthcare decisions to be made but has been a wonderful quiet Christmas .

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's great news! Hoping you have a great 2016 :yes:

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
We went from "almost" beach weather to boots and shovels in one day!! It was SO icy out that Bass slid halfway across the lawn and gave that "help me, I want to go back in now" face…priceless.

Happy New Year!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online