Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
001.jpg005.jpg008.jpg011.jpg012.jpg014.jpg015.jpg

It was the the first time that even the tractor 2014 first snow 006.jpg could not move all the snow only the snow blower could , It took all day to clear the drive and a route to bring firewood to the house from where it is stored , rub A535 was in high demand and think we were in bed at 8:30 pm . Only Willow was having a good time in all this snow lol (refused to come in the house )016.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW --- that is a lot of snow all at once..... Willow looks to be VERY content out there!

Hope you are your wife are staying warm and safe..... also, hope she is still doing well with her recovery

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The weather can't make up its mind down here. almost 90 of Christmas day and through the weekend then down to the 40's on Monday and slowly heading back up.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Brrrrr! I get cold just looking at your pics. Roy is so hoping it will snow here once, so he can see the dogs play in the snow. Winnie and Jack had a great time in the snow last year, but Gus hasn't seen snow yet. I have a feeling he won't like it much, as when it is cold and rainy here, he pees on the patio under the eaves. Doesn't like to get his little feet wet! Even though you didn't post a pic, I see you and The Prettyone and the dogs cozy in front of the fire. Stay warm!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Nat, you can have the snow, which by the way is a four letter word in our household. @Marine91 yes I can recall having to turn on the air conditioners during both holidays when I lived in Texas. It was most different walking Jewel and Bentley last Saturday in shorts and a T-shirt.

Nat, the storm caused quite a bit of trouble to some of our members in the Northern (Dallas area) where a couple of tornadoes hit. Here in Maryland, we received rain and the temps have cold off. But I say it again...you can have the snow.

And on another note...you can blame Al Gore for Global warming. :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Absolutely gorgeous… I LOVE SNOW, but we don't get much here in Nashville. I didn't realize you guys have a Willow too, she is gorgeous!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When my boys were kids, we had Siberian Huskies, and hooked up the sled(no cars in the country!) Now here we have mud and as they said 70 on Christmas! Beautiful photos!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Brrrrr! I get cold just looking at your pics. Roy is so hoping it will snow here once, so he can see the dogs play in the snow. Winnie and Jack had a great time in the snow last year, but Gus hasn't seen snow yet. I have a feeling he won't like it much, as when it is cold and rainy here, he pees on the patio under the eaves. Doesn't like to get his little feet wet! Even though you didn't post a pic, I see you and The Prettyone and the dogs cozy in front of the fire. Stay warm!

Donna you tell Roy and the pups they are welcome here anytime ,BYOS = Brin your own shovel, all chilli provided for Roy I find chilli keeps you warmer I digress, We have lots of bedrooms and the pics of the dogs would be amazing , Rosie has just learned how to go thru deeper snow by Bounding lol fun to see or she eats her way thru it lol .

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Nat, you can have the snow, which by the way is a four letter word in our household. @Marine91 yes I can recall having to turn on the air conditioners during both holidays when I lived in Texas. It was most different walking Jewel and Bentley last Saturday in shorts and a T-shirt.

Nat, the storm caused quite a bit of trouble to some of our members in the Northern (Dallas area) where a couple of tornadoes hit. Here in Maryland, we received rain and the temps have cold off. But I say it again...you can have the snow.

And on another note...you can blame Al Gore for Global warming. :yes:

I have lived thru 3 tornadoes up here we, my son and i still have dreams that cause us to awake screaming to this day , God Bless those going thru that to out friends south of the boarder and our friends from here . i hope all is well truly. the only 4 letter word here is Walmart lol , The Prettyone calls it the store that will not be named , Hates the place

Wow shorts and Tshirts there is a dream tho .......

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Not to get in trouble but I have five dogs 4 saves and a Rosie you guys know Rosie I try very hard not to post anything but the 2 bullies here , ya can see the rest here our sister sighthttp://pethelpforum.com/, i probably screwed that up not a tech guy .lol we need to get some members there also if ya have other pets have at it, even turtles I have one of them too , Bearded Lizard ya got one there at a different house but ya got em and two I call dump cats there also ,, people dump there garbage at the dump I actually have 4 dump cats between the two houses . Ok sorry but come on over if you have other pets too , everything is the same as this sight even the peeps and moderators . If you do not but know your mom or others in your family that have other pets "Come On Down " send em our way ok !

Ok I will shut up now !
LOL

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I am jealous!!

It is not supposed to be 50's to 70's this time of year in tennessee.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow! Here in NY it's unseasonably warm. Christmas was in the 60's. I love the snow...but I wouldn't mind just one or two storms this year just it get some nice winter pics of the bullies! Looks like your Willow was really enjoying it!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Donna you tell Roy and the pups they are welcome here anytime ,BYOS = Brin your own shovel, all chilli provided for Roy I find chilli keeps you warmer I digress, We have lots of bedrooms and the pics of the dogs would be amazing , Rosie has just learned how to go thru deeper snow by Bounding lol fun to see or she eats her way thru it lol .
omg Nat! I want to see pictures or a video of Rosie playing in the snow it sounds so cute! Hope you all are staying warm and cozy this winter :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I have lived thru 3 tornadoes up here we, my son and i still have dreams that cause us to awake screaming to this day , God Bless those going thru that to out friends south of the boarder and our friends from here . i hope all is well truly. the only 4 letter word here is Walmart lol , The Prettyone calls it the store that will not be named , Hates the place

Wow shorts and Tshirts there is a dream tho .......

Yes I have been through a few hurricanes living in Texas and Maryland now. We too have been through a couple of tornadoes in Texas as well as here in Maryland. Not anywhere as destructive as we have been seeing in news reports. Mother Nature can be a real Bi-otch at times and Al Gore is pissing her off. Instead of El Nino or La Nina, I could just hear the news/weather folks describing the weather pattern as an Al Gore weather pattern that might interfere with the Internet that he invented when surfing the net or posting a reply to a thread on EBN. :yes:

Yes the weather here is a little warm for Christmas but is now cooling off and will be more seasonably next week (i.e. colder).

Walmart a four letter word...that's funny. My sister lives for Walmart. In Cumberland, Maryland, it is the biggest anchor store at the Mall. What a shame. There are 5 Walmarts within a 10 mile radius of where we live. Unbelievable!

I can understand your dreams. What you and your family went through is what I deem Shock and Awe. With it comes Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (aka bad dreams). I have them as well. I will say a few words to the Big Guy that you and your family have pleasant dreams. But you might want to duck just in case.

Well got to go to work...have a great day Nat!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.