SNOW ... WIND ... SNOW ... WIND ...... SNOW ... WIND .... help!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We are getting slammed by snow right now and to make it REALLY bad we've got high winds. I set off this morning (cos I'm stupid/stubborn) at 5am to get to my first class and only 2 people showed.

Then I went onto job number 2 which involves a lot more paperwork ... which means I have access to a computer. So I've been sat here for a couple of hours all by myself. It's in a clubhouse in a community/development. I've just tried to take my trash out and discovered that the wind has blown the snow half way up the front door and I can't push it open ... :eek: so I'm either trapped in here ... or I'll have to go the long way round and out of the back of the building and wade through a good 2 - 3 feet of snow to find my car. :hmm:

Maybe I should have listened to my husband this morning and stayed in bed .... sssshhhh don't tell him that I could be admitting he's right ... for once ...:eek: :lol: :whistle:

And no [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] .. you can not have his email.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] ..... for once a storm missed us I guess. You live in Ohio, right? Did I read that right? You Admit Your HUSBAND WAS RIGHT?? Will miracles never cease?:p

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] ..... for once a storm missed us I guess. You live in Ohio, right? Did I read that right? You Admit Your HUSBAND WAS RIGHT?? Will miracles never cease?:p

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Yes ... we live about 20-25 mins south of Cleveland and it's NASTY!!

AND I didn't say he was right .... I just said there was a possibility :whistle:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Maybe you could call him and invite him to visit you at work,,,, and while he's at it, bring a shovel :p

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I have a shovel ... it's here trapped inside with me ... :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], I am from Mansfield area Ohio (actually a town called Shelby), my whole family except my youngest son still lives there, I know you got a wicked storm, I talked to my mom. I have lived in Florida for 9 years, yesterday and today it was 80* :p, I have had my air on.

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] you are such a show off :LMAO: poor [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] is stuck in a snowed in clubhouse not knowing when she will see her "possibly right" husband again, and your discussing you air con :LMAO: :lol:

L

Lucy-licious

Never happens in my house.....even when he's possibly right he's most definately wrong :lol:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So thank goodness you have your computer with you!

Did you make it out of there yet?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Sounds perfectly AWFUL!!! I grew up in Mich. and that is exactly why I now live in Az.! As for husbands, they're NEVER right, we are NEVER wrong, or at least that's the sarcastic, surly drift I get from my husband. Yesterday I made a mistake, no big deal, I do so from time to time, like anyone else does. My husband actually got snotty about it! Told me, well, see? You aren't perfect, like you seem to think. You DO make mistakes! I was irritated and ask him what his problem was? He said well, you think you're NEVER wrong, apparently you are. What the heck!? Still don't know what climbed up his rear end!

L

Lucy-licious

He was probably upset that he'd witnessed you slipping off your pedestal and used sarcasm to hide his distress :lol:
Men loves the security that we are always right it must be scary if that security is threatened.:eek::p:whistle:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
We have almost matching coffee mugs; Mine says "Mr. Right"; Lari's says, "Mrs. ALWAYS Right" * :bully::poo: *

Two most important words leading to a successful marriage.... YES DEAR :p

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
He was probably upset that he'd witnessed you slipping off your pedestal and used sarcasm to hide his distress :lol:
Men loves the security that we are always right it must be scary if that security is threatened.:eek::p:whistle:

True ... so very very true!! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online