HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EBN FOUNDER LISA!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me in wishing our very own EBN FOUNDER LISA [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Without YOU we wouldn't have this wonderful "home" called EBN, and I honestly do NOT want to imagine a life w/out it!!! Lisa, you are one of the NICEST people that I have ever met (albeit phone & internet… Lol) and I sincerely HOPE that you realize how much you are loved and appreciated on EBN!!! :heartsign: I hope your gang at home spoils you ROTTEN today… WE LOVE YOU!!!

:jumping::birthday::juggle::birthday2::balloons::confetti::cake4::musicband::beerparty::partytime::dancing::dance4::dance::boogie::dance2::happydance::jumping:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA, our EBN Mom. Ditto to everything Tracey said, we are so glad to have you and EBN. I hope you have a Fantastic Day, and you get pampered and spoiled by the kiddos and furballs today. Enjoy.

:droolers::birthday6::cake3::birthday2::juggle::snoopy::birthday3::birthday::cake2::birthday4::cake4::cake::birthday 7::confetti::balloons::birthday5::girlbirthday::Muah::muah2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 149

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!
Thank you so much for this wonderful, amazing site, and for all you do! Hope you have awesome day celebrating!
:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
DSC_0741.jpg

Attachments

• HBD lisa.jpg
    HBD lisa.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 160

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
:beer::jumping::jumping::jumping::musicband::musicband::musicband::wave5::grouphug::droolers::droolers::droolers::droolers::droolers::droolers::droolers::droolers::droolers:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy Birthday Lisa., I hope you have a great day. :jumping::birthday5::birthday::snoopy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you are feeling better and have a fantastic day!

:confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::birthday:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! IMG_1465.JPG :juggle::juggle::birthday3::juggle::juggle:

I HOPE YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER TODAY!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.