ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me in wishing Riikka [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! We SO enjoy all the gorgeous pics of your two beautiful babies Usko & Viotto, and your beautiful home. Your advice on bulldogs & showing bulldogs is invaluable to everyone here on EBN. I hope that the boys SPOIL YOU rotten today… Lol

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:jumping::birthday::juggle::birthday2::balloons::confetti::cake4::musicband::beerparty::partytime::dancing::dance4::dance::dance2::wiggle::boogie::jumping:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY Birthday ,,,, hope you have a utterly fantastic day and the boys spoil you rotten for the whole day

:birthday2::birthday2::birthday2::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti::pupbirthday::birthday5::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::guycelebrate::guycelebrate::dance::dance::jumpdance::jumpdance::dance4::dancing:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Happy Birthday Riikka!! You are so wonderful & helpful here on EBN, hope you have a wonderful day spoiled by your beautiful boys!

:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Happy Birthday, my dear friend, Riikka.

May you be blessed with many more happy, healthy & wealthy years
with your beloveds.

Thank you for sharing your great photos of your bullies, life & nature
and also, invaluable advice & opinion with EBN'ers.

Sending big hugs of love from Texas <3

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts