Bobcat attacks

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
So, we were at the vet this morning with Winnie, and there were two emergencies before 9:00 a.m. Two dogs were attacked by bobcats! They were small dogs in their backyards when they were attacked. I mean, what is the world coming to--two in one morning?!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Poor little dogs! Big cats are getting bolder. If they get canine distemper-they have no fear of anything. Not saying they had that,but possibility. The whole darn world is out of control [MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor pups ..... Hope they are ok.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
So, we were at the vet this morning with Winnie, and there were two emergencies before 9:00 a.m. Two dogs were attacked by bobcats! They were small dogs in their backyards when they were attacked. I mean, what is the world coming to--two in one morning?!

Wow, Donna, that's scary! Where are you in Richardson? I graduated from Berkner. I am heading to Dallas right after Christmas.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Wow, Donna, that's scary! Where are you in Richardson? I graduated from Berkner. I am heading to Dallas right after Christmas.

Hey Chris, I know! Glad my dogs are not little. I live on the west side of Central Expwy. My kids graduated from Pearce. Do you have family here?

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
My kids are in Denton, Bedford, and Deep Ellum. My sister lives in Garland. My brother-in-law lives in Lake Highlands, and his daughter's family is in Plano--so YES!!!!! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.