brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
She went very peacefully in my arms. I'm sad but I am at peace with it. She actually hugged me for 10 mins, and earlier today I had asked for a sign that I was making the right decision, and I felt her hugging me was the sign I had made the right choice. Whomever it was from up above, I thank you for that piece of mind. I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and kind words. They gave me such comfort. All of the dogs were able to say their goodbyes to her and I think that will help them be less confused, but the house feels weird without her.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
She went very peacefully in my arms. I'm sad but I am at peace with it. She actually hugged me for 10 mins, and earlier today I had asked for a sign that I was making the right decision, and I felt her hugging me was the sign I had made the right choice. Whomever it was from up above, I thank you for that piece of mind. I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and kind words. They gave me such comfort. All of the dogs were able to say their goodbyes to her and I think that will help them be less confused, but the house feels weird without her.

God Bless Rosalie. Glad that she sent you the sign which gave you comfort. It is sad but an inevitable fact that we have to say goodbye to our love ones. The answer to pain and heartbreak is happiness. Please open your heart soon to another soul that needs your help.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I'm glad that everything went smoothly… and I'm also glad that you were given a sign. The night before I put Roxie down, I slept on the floor with her and I had my arm wrapped around her to keep her calm. She seemed so relaxed in my arms, and it's almost like she was letting me know that even though I was conflicted about what I had to do it was going to be okay. Dogs know what's inside our hearts, probably better than we do ourselves… HUGS to you!!!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
You are so strong, I'm so happy you got your sign and that the dogs were able to say their goodbyes to her! Peace and love to all of you, I was thinking of you this afternoon! xoxo

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Rosalie, I'm so so sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet Molly today. I know, as do many, how gut wrenching this time is when our fur babies leave. One of the greatest gifts and saddest gifts for me was the gift I was given to choose the date for my dear sweet Ace for his passing to Rainbow Bridge. It was one of the hardest life decisions I ever had to make and the time waiting until that day was so bittersweet. I had a whole week with him to hold, snuggle with, take for a driveway walk and so much more. I gave him all the angel kisses I could during that time. He too also passed at home in my legs and arms and I felt such peace for him to be free of pain. I was blessed I could have this done at home as you did. Many many hugs to you!!!! :hug: :hug:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I know what it takes to do the kindest thing we can do for our senior,or suffering pets. They always know when it's time,though it breaks our hearts to do the kindest thing sometimes. I know you gave her a wonderful life, and the most loving and kindest entrance to the Rainbow Bridge. I am sure she knew how much you loved her.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I saw this on FB Rosalie..so sorry to hear the news. My prayers are with you and your family. I cant imagine how difficult it is to have to do that.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thank you again everyone. I am so happy/lucky to have you all.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss. Rest in peace sweet Molly.