ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Just wanted to wish you and yours a VERY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I'm taking the kiddos to Nashville for a little bit, and then headed home later for Trick or Treating… we are supposed to get rain her most of the day :( We have done plenty of celebrating though… we took Marcus to Boo at the Zoo a couple of weeks ago, he had his party at school yesterday & we went Trick or Treating at a local mall last night. SO if today's a wash, we still enjoyed the holiday!!!

Stay safe w/your kiddos tonight...

:halloween2::halloween14::halloween5::halloween6::halloween13::halloween10::halloween3::halloween18::halloween12:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Happy Halloween:) I'm celebrating alone with my furkids, husband is visiting friends in his hometown. Looking forward to having the control over the TV remote tonight:tongue: I considered dressing the dogs up but then of course a heat wave hit us and it's now at 16:30 still 34°C (93°F). They dogs are not very active today and neither am I... :blush2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks, Tracey ---- have an enjoyable evening if it does end up being a wash for you.

We plan to place a bowl of treats out front on the steps and hide in the basement with the pups.... the door bell sends Cheli into a frenzy, so it is for the best

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hey Cheli---------ding dong! heh, heh. When I lived where there were kids, I used to stuff cotton in the door bell, so the dogs wouln't go nuts!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Thanks, Tracey ---- have an enjoyable evening if it does end up being a wash for you.

We plan to place a bowl of treats out front on the steps and hide in the basement with the pups.... the door bell sends Cheli into a frenzy, so it is for the best

Happy Halloween to everyone--thanks Tracey! Christine, that's what we'll be doing too--glad I'm not the only one. Our dogs go absolutely crazy over trick or treaters ringing the bell. Three dogs barking and rushing at the door--not good!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey Cheli---------ding dong! heh, heh. When I lived where there were kids, I used to stuff cotton in the door bell, so the dogs wouln't go nuts!!

:giggle: Cheli says Hi Aunt Lynn!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy Halloween everyone and especially Cheli!!
image.jpeg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Lub you, my nephew Cheli :heart:cheli.jpg:heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper