Cozumel MArch 8th!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
We had planned on Hawaii but we found we get a lot more bang for our buck in Cozumel. We are going to Hawaii next yeat instead. I'm so excited . I can't wait. Anyone been have any tips?

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
my tip is don't go to mexico. lol. you couldn't bribe me with a free trip to mexico, it is so dangerous. Just stay at the resort, don't go exploring or anything. just today 12 people were murdered in acapulco. Taxi drivers and their passengers! The state department reports that at least 77 u.s. citizens were murdered in mexico in 2010. i hate to be a nagging party pooper alarmist.

just please be super careful!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@shelia we are going to be on an island seperate from mailand mexico . We have contacted the us state dept on consular affairs and they assure us that cozumel 0is still very safe. It is also a very small island 70 mile total so no worried . Thanks for your concern though. P.s just in case my friend Holly has promised to adopt Dozer should something happen.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I agree with sheila 100% and agree with her that I hate to say it and be a party pooper. But good to hear you did your homework and are taking precautions. Just be very careful and of course have lots of fun!!!! :)

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION], if things fall through with holly, butler said he would love a little brother :)

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Deal.., but uh let's hope I don't get kidnapped;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
... just looking for the jealous emoticon .... nope there doesn't appear to be one! :lol:

donuat

Feb 17, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
my friend, you are going to have a blast, news show another story from whats really happening in Mexico, of course there are dangerous places to go, but come on there are dangerous cities everywhere (detroit), just avoid border cities, enjoy your vacation, my country is beautiful and everyone is welcome.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Have never been to either place but I am sure you will have a blast, although I am with the anti mexico travel right now. I am one of those overly paranoid people tho in general. Oh Cutty wouldnt mind another brother also. Just throwing that out there. :p

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Oh lucky!! We were going to go 11 years ago on our honeymoon, but funds were limited so we went to the poconos. Are you going to visit any of the Mayan ruins?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.