Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Come on! Seriously? Where in the heck is the Bobby interview? I wanna see Bobby!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I really don't like the "dance partner" form of racing like this. Seemed to cause a lot of wrecking that just flat out everybody for themselves doesn't.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I don't watch, but oldest got a graduation present of going to Daytona and driving. He was so nervous, the night before he spent crying like a baby ("why did Dad buy me something I didn't want") and the next day, the drive there he was so sick to his stomach. Once we got into the prep area, he was fine, infact got excited. I basically told him, if all these women can do it, so can you. When all was said and done He LOVED IT!
NASCAR006.jpg

NASCAR017.jpg

NASCAR019.jpg

NASCAR021.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sorry.. I missed this thread... I was too busy watching racing... LOL I'm still undecided on the new form of racing that is Daytona now. One minute its ok and the next I wish it was back to the old.... of course I liked the old cars too.. LOL Ive been a race fan for many a moon... loved Alan Kulwicki ( a Milwaukee boy ). Then Terry Labonti (still wear the jacket) ;) . Yesterdays race was entertaining and I guess that is what NASCAR wants.

DesertSky........ what did you do for a living back then that allowed you to be at all those races?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Upgrading cable tv systems. We program the amplifiers. Also known as system sweepers.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.