Exciting Days Ahead

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
The next few weeks can't get here fast enough. My daughter has a cake and two art projects entered in the county fair next week and I managed to score a ticket to the Alabama/Texas A&M game next weekend. The week after that my daughter is meeting with the president and coach of the equestrian team at one of the colleges she is interested in. After that she will start mulling over all her options and hopefully announce her decision. Not sure who is more excited... Me or my daughter. Lol

Hi Todd. Not far up the road a big equestrian event is happening....Elkton, MD.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Bit of a hike for me coming from Texas... lol

Yes it is a hike and a lot of boring roads to boot. We will be coming down to Texas in the future to visit family...Austin/Round Rock, Yoakum, and Corpus but have not set any date as of yet. It will be a good test for Jewel and Bentley.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well... Her results are in for the County Fair.

Coconut Macaroon Cake: 2nd place. Not to shabby for the toughest division/class.
Wreath: 2nd place and going to the silent auction
Visual Arts Project: 1st place, Best of Class and going to the silent auction. Missed Reserve Grand Champion by 2 points and Grand Champion by 3 points.

All in all a good outing against some tough competition. Very proud of her.
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] Todd, what a great gal you have raised! She is someone to be very proud of. The credit goes to you and your wife for being great parents. I know it must be so much harder in these times,with so many bad outside influences! Tell her all of EBD is very proud of her for all she does!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.