The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The next few weeks can't get here fast enough. My daughter has a cake and two art projects entered in the county fair next week and I managed to score a ticket to the Alabama/Texas A&M game next weekend. The week after that my daughter is meeting with the president and coach of the equestrian team at one of the colleges she is interested in. After that she will start mulling over all her options and hopefully announce her decision. Not sure who is more excited... Me or my daughter. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... that is one heck of a schedule for some exciting news coming! Your daughter sure keeps you busy and VERY proud!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Those are exciting times! I predict many happy phone calls home if she ever chooses to go to a school that's not a drivable distance. :yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Todd...DUDE...where ya been?!!

That is some really cool news, safe travels to y'all
and take time to update us on details & choices.

Sending you LOVE <3

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Todd...DUDE...where ya been?!!

That is some really cool news, safe travels to y'all
and take time to update us on details & choices.

Sending you LOVE <3
I have been here just not as much as I am working 16 hour days right now so my time has been sparse of late. I just can't wait until her decision is made. This not knowing is driving me nuts. I have a feeling which one she is going to choose but I am leaving her alone and leaving the decision totally up to her to tell us when she is ready.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I have been here just not as much as I am working 16 hour days right now so my time has been sparse of late. I just can't wait until her decision is made. This not knowing is driving me nuts. I have a feeling which one she is going to choose but I am leaving her alone and leaving the decision totally up to her to tell us when she is ready.

I give you admiration, respect & awe for staying out of a BIG decision as this one.
So hard to do but best as a rule, I've always thought you are a great Dad :)

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I give you admiration, respect & awe for staying out of a BIG decision as this one.
So hard to do but best as a rule, I've always thought you are a great Dad :)
Thank you very much. I am just trying to do my best and do right by her. No matter what I am very proud of the young lady she has become. Especially with all the crap cards she has been dealt over the years.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Best wishes for your girl on her choice. I hope she continues with her equestrian interest. Hoping for a win at the fair, and you have a great time at your ball game! You have been working hard, and certainly deserve an enjoyable break!! Go Todd!:happydance::hifive:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Todd, your daughter sounds very busy, and she is a smart cookie. You must be so proud of her. Congratulations and Good Luck to her. I'm sure she'll get into any school she applies to, she's a hard worker and she's smart. Have fun at the game next week.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Hi Todd, your daughter sounds very busy, and she is a smart cookie. You must be so proud of her. Congratulations and Good Luck to her. I'm sure she'll get into any school she applies to, she's a hard worker and she's smart. Have fun at the game next week.
She is amazing and we are very proud of her. With all that she has going on I just don't see how she does it. Most of her friends are on cruise control and their grades are slipping which is the last thing you want to do with having to send final transcripts to any colleges that they are accepted to.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Well... Her results are in for the County Fair.

Coconut Macaroon Cake: 2nd place. Not to shabby for the toughest division/class.
Wreath: 2nd place and going to the silent auction
Visual Arts Project: 1st place, Best of Class and going to the silent auction. Missed Reserve Grand Champion by 2 points and Grand Champion by 3 points.

All in all a good outing against some tough competition. Very proud of her.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.