Need some inspiration!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Wow! if my mil were living here in my house i would wait til she was asleep and leave w/butler and set this house on fire!!!!:evil:

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], i like to get a delicious bottle of chardonnay, and saturday after a half day of work i come home, take a little nap with but, then get up, start boozing, and listen to whatever uplifting station i want on pandora. usually shania twain radio. it gets me in a great mood and i am able to zone in on cleaning once i'm buzzed. and i sing to butler the whole time. i'm sure he loves it. LOL!:whistle:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Today is day 2. My husband said I'm not allowed to vacuum ANYTHING until after the race is over. So......I have plans on cleaning out the cupboards ............YES! Kyle Busch was just in a wreck!
Oops sorry. And organizing the room where I have all my photography stuff. Once done, I'll clean the bathroom and laundry room.
I guess this isn't just house cleaning. This is spring cleaning.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Well, it is now 5pm. And although I have a long way to go..I feel good about where I'm at. Another of my problems is I can't just pickup and clean surface areas. So far I've disassembled the couch and cushions and vacuumed under them. I pulled the cover off of one to sew a seam that was gaping. I cleaned out both the dog kennels and washed the bedding. Dusted and cleaned off the time-out mantel. Dusted the Tv..shelves and surrounding areas. Vacuumed the air vents and window sills. Did a load of dishes. Cleaned under the stove. Emptied out two of the kitchen drawers (which are still on the counter). Cleaned and polished the nook table. Vacuumed the living room...twice. Did another load of laundry. Made Vegas Stew. Now..I'm ready to sit and chill.

You did all of that in one day!? Your back must be hurting! :)

Cleaning's not my fave part of the day either. I find myself being a perfectionist and take longer to do something than expected, just because I want things to be 'done right'. My sis and bf are great help, but they usually do things half-assed. lol. But I'm still grateful because they do make things easier. Having the radio on does really make things go quicker too.

Last edited:
OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welllll.......today wasn't that great for cleaning. I did a few more loads of laundry and cleaned out one more drawer. I started on the front room where all my photography stuff is, but didn't finish. The Daytona 500 was on. Vegas and Orion needed to play outside.. Oh well, there is always next weekend. :crazy:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
i like to get a delicious bottle of chardonnay, and saturday after a half day of work i come home, take a little nap with but, then get up, start boozing, and listen to whatever uplifting station i want on pandora. usually shania twain radio. it gets me in a great mood and i am able to zone in on cleaning once i'm buzzed. and i sing to butler the whole time. i'm sure he loves it. LOL!:whistle:

[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] LOL You sound JUST like me!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.