The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
While I am happy you have a team to root for I can't wait until it is over. Baseball is too boring for me. Haven't even been to a game since i was a little kid.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Woohoo! I remember when we won the World Series back to back. Glad to see they're doing so well again.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Woohoo! I remember when we won the World Series back to back. Glad to see they're doing so well again.

Ya man was there too had in those days a expense account at the company so as long as I took a client ya MANNNN , Married her she is the Prettyone lol true story

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Baseball is really boring to me too, but I have to root for the Rangers! Good game going on right now!

Agreed baseball is like seein paint dry , but gotta root for the locals when they get close for Me also GL Donna , At least with hockey even football ) not much of a fan of that either ) they move around lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Bulldozer and Blossom are ready. Yeah Jays

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    952.3 KB · Views: 118

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
While I am happy you have a team to root for I can't wait until it is over. Baseball is too boring for me. Haven't even been to a game since i was a little kid.

When ever I go to a 'game'... I just people watch -- baseball is a napping sport to me.... yuk!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When ever I go to a 'game'... I just people watch -- baseball is a napping sport to me.... yuk!

Funny you should say that [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] My husband used to love the Yankees, and I thought baseball was great to nap to!! Very relaxing.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
TORONTO, Canada (WKRN) – Murfreesboro native and former Vanderbilt baseball star David Price was just traded to the Toronto Blue Jays, but he is already making a great impression on fans.
Price saw a picture of a young fan with a homemade jersey on and took it upon himself to make sure he got a real one ASAP. [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
TORONTO, Canada (WKRN) – Murfreesboro native and former Vanderbilt baseball star David Price was just traded to the Toronto Blue Jays, but he is already making a great impression on fans.
Price saw a picture of a young fan with a homemade jersey on and took it upon himself to make sure he got a real one ASAP. @natski282

He has done other things around the city also I hear, Pretty good human in My view and yes he plays baseball if you know what I mean

- - - Updated - - -

Wow what a game 5 was something to see , now I am feeling it today

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.