Had to light the fire today for first time !

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Cold here today 33 F when it was let the Hoards out time at 6 am
Poor Rosie was shivering when she came in as I was standing there in slippers I understood fully !
I have to get her a coat asap tough where I live not a ton of choices here as she is so small at this stage , but have to do something !

005.jpgfall 036.jpgfall 024.jpgfall 037.jpg Tree,s are a changin !

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Beautiful pics. Love the fall.

In Upstate NY - a few hours north of the city, the trees just started changing color. Looking forward to seeing what it's going to look like this weekend.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
gorgeous views and pictures..... thanks for sharing. Poor Rosie, get Willow to keep her warm, she has extra fur :D

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Seems i have been told we are going for a ATV ride and BBQ by the Prettyone , this weekend I think will be prime for the colors to be at there peek .
Rosie went for her first ATV ride today no pics as i was holding on to her ( she complains as to DaD holding on to her tight ) she first tried with My coat over the seat and gas tank snuggled into my crotch she had grip with the coat there not that she needed it she was very relaxed and seemed to be ok with it all . 2 nd trip as I am getting ready for winter here and have a small ATV trailer I put My coat in that again for grip went very slowly as the trailer will bounce and bulldogs from My experience do not bounce well , she was safe in there but having no contact had a worried look on her face I think , WE both survived .
The ATV is a huge part of our life up here we do everything with it including time off with it . All My guys learn first to stay away from it a lot of wheels moving around all the time , I rather hve them on or in it then chasing it .
Anyhow pics to come of the colors after our Atv run whatever day is decided by the Prettyone

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I've always wanted to visit Canada during the fall foliage! Ours started changing just this week, very subtle, but it's there. I wish it lasted just a little bit longer. Fall is not long enough and winter is too long in New England, I'm with you, come Feb/March I am SO done w/snow, ice and bitter cold! Bass got buried last year with the crazy winter we had...we had to carry him out to a spot because he sunk so deep when he tried walking in it...priceless!!

10984279_10205428922590150_7077186443339936066_n.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online