ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me to wish our very own Cheryl [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! I had the pleasure of meeting Cheryl and her babies last year in her hometown, and she is one of the nicest people that I have ever met… and of COURSE we adored her babies :luv: Cheryl is an invaluable member here at EBN, and not to mention her knowledge of bullies w/seizure disorders and allergy issues. She is always there to help anybody in need…

We hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope that Vegas & Baby O spoil you rotten… HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :heartsign:

:birthday::juggle::confetti::balloons::birthday2::cake4::musicband::cheers::dance4::dancing::dance2::jumping::girlwalker::brainzombie::getupzombie::walker::zombie::daryl:

SORRY I had to add the zombies for my other WALKING DEAD FAN… LMAO!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:droolers::birthday5::confetti::birthday6::Muah::muah2:Happy Birthday Cheryl. I hope you have an Awesome Day and all your wishes come true. What are Vegas and Orion giving you?

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy Birthday, Cheryl!! Here's hoping it's the BEST one yet!!! We all :heart::heart::heart::heart: You and your babies!!
:birthday2::cake3::snoopy::juggle::balloons::birthday5::birthday 7::birthday4::cake4::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::cake2::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::pupbirthday::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::girlbirthday:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Happy Birthday Cheryl!!!! Hope your day is fabulous :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions