Just dropping by

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
So I've been thinking of EBN a lot. Miss you guys! Tomorrow marks the third week of school. Last year I was teaching art twice a week. This year I am four days a week! So I'm trying to adjust to a bigger work load. I am very thankful for a longer work week, but boy am I tired! My hubby just went back to Third Shift so Bentley is adjusting to one parent home at night and during the day. After work he gets his walk and mamma time right away before I check my to-do list and lesson plans. Last night I went all day until ten, phew! Hopefully I'll catch up soon and be around to enjoy all of the happenings with your lives and bullies!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Congrats on the increased work! Bentley sounds like a trooper adjusting to the new schedule. He is such a cutie - looking forward to some pictures of Bentley when you get some downtime!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wow understandable with the work load, here is hoping you get a break and get some you time as well, great to hear from you and glad Bentley is adjusting

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Good to hear from you, please send my love, hugs, and kisses to Mr. Bentley!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi, good to hear from you, glad you are well. Bentley is adorable as ever.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I've been missing you Krista [MENTION=14519]KristaB026[/MENTION]! The beginning of the school year is such a fun time. Very busy, in a good way! With your husband on the third shift, does that mean Bentley has one of you there most of the time? If so, that's lucky for him! We got a new puppy a couple of weeks ago (not a bulldog). So far he's blending in pretty well. Winnie is over her initial jealousy and doing way better than she did at first. That's about all that's new with us! Pics of Bentley!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Was wondering where you took of too..... Try to get some YOU time in and of course plenty of bully loves too

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I'm here! getting some me time [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]..... I was thinking of you too. How have you been these few weeks!? everyone hang on while I catch up with all of your sweet messages to my very not important or interesting thread!

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Donna I need to see your new family member! My sister just welcomed her first fur baby. German Shepard....wait for it.... she is a Michigan State Graduate.....his name is Spartacus, Sparty for short. (oh jezee) So Bentley has a new friend too. He was so gentle with him, even though Sparty will be bigger than him someday. It makes me think that Bentley would be ok with a little brother of his own. Yes, he has one of use all night an all day. I'm worried that he's sleeping to much thought, with me at night and then Jake. Is it possible for a bully to sleep to much!? Should I ask Bentley, lol. Do I have the best picture for you.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online