Adam Sandler Movies

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
the new adam sandler movie just go with it is hilarious we laughed through the whole movie

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I ended up watching Bedtime Stories yesterday, it was on TBS. Made me think of this thread! What a great movie. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Just watched grown ups last night and oh my gosh it was one of the funniest movies! Sierra also LOVED it, the music was her style so she was able to dance throughout and her eyes were glued to the whole thing. haha.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I can't think of any of them having sex scenes, aside from one of his more recent ones called Don't Mess with the Zohan. That movie is okay, but not that great. It has it's moments. The others have maybe a bit of sexual language with some crude humor..but that's about it.

I love Little nicky, so much, haha. Mr. Beefy is actually what first got me started on bulldogs!

I love Billy Madison too..one of my favorites of his. It's just goofy!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh and I wanted to add- I saw Just Go With It in theaters and LOVED it. My boyfriend and I were laughing so much through the entire thing. I liked Grown Ups but I thought this was sooo much better!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Oh and I wanted to add- I saw Just Go With It in theaters and LOVED it. My boyfriend and I were laughing so much through the entire thing. I liked Grown Ups but I thought this was sooo much better!

That's so good to know! I really want to see that! Hopefully next weekend when we feel a little better about leaving SirChunkaLot for a short period since he'll be healed up better by then!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well we rewatched Little Nicky (is only rated PG13 btw) and it was funnier than I had even remembered. Gotta love the bulldog in it too :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.