Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Moving to Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by nubonics View Post
    Wow that is a tight turnaround time!! When we moved here from LA even though we had movers I was still packing until the second we left. Are you going to try to do the drive in one day or break it into two days?

My suggestion with the dogs is to stop at a state park or something like that along the way for some exercise half way through the drive. It will help them settle in better in the evening and not want to romp around. We made the mistake of not doing this one day during our cross country trip and these pups were off the wall when we got to the hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We toyed around with doing it in one day, but with Regina still needing frequent bathroom breaks, I think we're sitting it up. I'm a little worried about spending the night somewhere with a moving truck, but I guess we'll just lock it.

That's a good idea to stop and let the dogs romp around. There isn't much heading straight down 95, but I'll have to find something. Ruckus is a good traveler, he'll sleep mostly the entire way, but I can see that leading to super hyped pups at the hotel.

Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Moving to Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by g8erjackie View Post
    We toyed around with doing it in one day, but with Regina still needing frequent bathroom breaks, I think we're sitting it up. I'm a little worried about spending the night somewhere with a moving truck, but I guess we'll just lock it.

That's a good idea to stop and let the dogs romp around. There isn't much heading straight down 95, but I'll have to find something. Ruckus is a good traveler, he'll sleep mostly the entire way, but I can see that leading to super hyped pups at the hotel.
    When we traveled from Philly to LA, we had to move ourselves and had a full moving truck + hauled stu's lotus. We called the hotel ahead of time to make sure that we could bring a trailer in and they parking lot would be secured. It wasn't too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    check us out on Instagram: nu__berry (that's two under scrolls)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads