yard pictures

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Please do!

People seldom have pools here. But if we would have had one Bruce would have turned it into a koi pond by now.

What do you do for your bully potty area? We need to come up with a better solution than what we currently have. We are kicking some ideas around but would love to see what others do.

We had this piece of el cheapo. carpeting left over from a car show that we used to show our hotrod stored in the garage. I pulled it out yesterday and laid it down over the mud. So far Princess Gracie has peed on it but when it came time to poo this morning she went to a mulched area beyond it... almost like she knows its wrong to poo on carpet... LOL Not sure what the final solution will be but we are pretty sure it will be to the left of the sidewalk in this pic and not where the carpet it. Just started snowing so it all will be covered in a couple of hours anyway. Suggestions are welcome.

DSC_0002-5.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow your yard is amazing! I wish I had the patience for all that work. As for a :poo: area he best idea I have is a dog run with pee gravel. Unfortunately we do not have this set up here in our yard and my boys use the grass freely which makes me crazy. My in laws tho use pee gravel on the side of their house and it has always worked wonders for them. Someday we will have our yard set up for that.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.