brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Our appliction for the Frenchie was turned down. I am not bummed as I prayed about it that if it was the right time for us, it would be approved and if not, it was for a reason. Our labs are in failing health, our black lab is day to day, so maybe it isn't the right time for a new addition. We are going to reevaluate our situation around March and probably get a puppy frenchie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so sorry Rosalie.... but as you said, timing is everything. Hugs to you all

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Im sorry it didn't work out, I know how it feels and you're right, when the times right itll happen.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I can't believe that you were turned down. You are an awesome doggie mama,and that Frenchie lost out! But you are right because your older dogs will probably need more care as time goes on,and puppies are such irresistible fun!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Agree with the above truths and sad to hear about your Labs.
Holding them & y'all in my prayers & sending you loving hugs!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Very sorry to hear this , was just not meant to be this time I think stuff happens for a reason , things happen quick as they did for us and if you believe in Karma ( not sure I do ) stuff falls into place

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry Rosalie, I had no idea you guys were hoping for a Frenchie baby…

Everything happens for a reason, even though sometimes we have NO idea what the reason really is… hopefully you will get your baby soon!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sorry Rosalie it didn't turn out how you hoped, but as you say everything happens for a reason

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bella says Auntie Rosalie is a great doggie mom and the right time will come :yes:

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thank you everyone! I know it will happen when the time is right. I would really love to rescue, but I think crazy boy (Brutus) would do better with a pup.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm sorry, Rosalie. But yes, everything happens for a reason. And you're probably right about Brutus.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Sorry the rescue didn't work out. I know how much it stinks as I've been there. It's hard to be positive about it, at least it was for me. And then there was Macon... Things do happen as they're supposed to. I think I was meant to adopt her. I honestly don't think she'd still be alive today if I didn't find her. She gives me some purpose in my sad life. I think that I wouldn't have been approved for a younger dog but I was looking for a senior to give my love to.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.