The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Almost missed out Happy Birthday Monica the site would not be the same with out you we are truly blessed to have you. Hope it was a fantastic birthday, one filled with love and joy you deserve no less.
:sorry::whut?::bravo::balloons::birthday6::muah2:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Sorry I am late to the party Monica happy b-day My friend hope you had a wonderful day .

Rosie day 2 035.jpg Rosie sends a smile and a hug

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Happy Belated Birthday to one of my favorite Canadian EBNer's. Now that it is the day after of a most wonderful special day, you probably are looking around your humble abode thinking......What in the heck happened in here last night? For the love of God, where did this come from? And why the heck are Bulldozer and Blossom doing on top of the shed? Well, my take on this is that someone forgot to read those warnings published on those adult liquid libations such as Consumption of alcohol.......
...may lead you to think to believe that you are invisible.
...may actually cause pregnancy. (I guess many can relate)
...may cause you to rollover in the morning and see something really scary and you do not know whether to gently bring your arm from under its head or gnaw your arm off at the shoulder. (one of my favorites).
...may cause you to say things like thish.
...may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

Of course there are many, many, many more of these and all I want to do is put a smile on your face the day after your birthday after missing it. So Happy Belated Birthday Monica. May you have many many more. [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] made me do this. rjisaterp (aka dead man).

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] sorry I missed this, Happy belated birthday. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Happy Belated Birthday to one of my favorite Canadian EBNer's. Now that it is the day after of a most wonderful special day, you probably are looking around your humble abode thinking......What in the heck happened in here last night? For the love of God, where did this come from? And why the heck are Bulldozer and Blossom doing on top of the shed? Well, my take on this is that someone forgot to read those warnings published on those adult liquid libations such as Consumption of alcohol.......
...may lead you to think to believe that you are invisible.
...may actually cause pregnancy. (I guess many can relate)
...may cause you to rollover in the morning and see something really scary and you do not know whether to gently bring your arm from under its head or gnaw your arm off at the shoulder. (one of my favorites).
...may cause you to say things like thish.
...may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

Of course there are many, many, many more of these and all I want to do is put a smile on your face the day after your birthday after missing it. So Happy Belated Birthday Monica. May you have many many more. @ddnene made me do this. rjisaterp (aka dead man).
l

lol. If this is what happens, it's probably a good thing that I don't drink. Lol. Thank you for the Birthday wishes.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Everybody please join in to help me wish our very own Monica [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Monica is one of the first people that I met here on EBN, and she is always super supportive to our members and will research online for us on various topics. We do SO appreciate you here on EBN Monica and I hope that your family spoils you rotten today!!! ;)

View attachment 91265 [emoji14]upbirthday::birthday5::cake3:
uploadfromtaptalk1442983341351.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I'm a little late :blush: - I wish you a happy belated birthday - - all the best, dear Monica :cake:
It's great you could spent your special day with your family - sounds like it was a wonderful day :wave5:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.