Guess who's thinking of getting dog!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yup, my sis! She doggysat Stig for a couple of weeks when we were away and is now thinking of getting one for herself. Although, for now, she prefers pugs more than ebs. She recently moved in with us so I asked her to do some research first, such as temperament, breeders, requirements and pack orders. I've also asked her to wait until, at least, April when there's a Pet show in town so she can at least physically see some dogs instead of just pics.

Quite exciting yet making me nervous at the same time. Plus I want an eb! lol. There's also a chance that the dog's going to stay with my bf and I since I can't bear the thought of Stig experiencing having a 'cousin' 24/7 who one day moves away. But then again, maybe that'll be the time when really do get him a bro or sis. :eek::whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is exciting news ... there is nothing like a puppy!!! :luv:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well at least your sis is living with you and see's all the special care that is needed when owning an EB and won't go in to it blind like I did, I read everything there was to read before getting Vegas, I thought I knew sooo much, HA!!! Reading and living with one is two completely different stories!! I was so desperate for some help with him, that is how I ran across this site!! Thank God for both of us I did!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think that is cool! Like [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] said, at least she will see the day to day care first hand. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.