ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My story is completely differentā€¦ of course it was my birthday, and we had plans for the evening. I called my hubby's work when the second plane hit, and then the line was cut offā€¦ post was on complete alert. We had NO idea if the guys were leaving instantly or what was going to happenā€¦ every family member & friends were calling me to see what was going to happen w/Ray because of his job at the time.

My hometown is at the Pentagonā€¦ so of course I was getting calls from my friends in the area.

My heart breaks for those of you who lost loved ones at the towers, or live in NY. I can't even imagineā€¦ :*(

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
My story is completely differentā€¦ of course it was my birthday, and we had plans for the evening. I called my hubby's work when the second plane hit, and then the line was cut offā€¦ post was on complete alert. We had NO idea if the guys were leaving instantly or what was going to happenā€¦ every family member & friends were calling me to see what was going to happen w/Ray because of his job at the time.

My hometown is at the Pentagonā€¦ so of course I was getting calls from my friends in the area.

My heart breaks for those of you who lost loved ones at the towers, or live in NY. I can't even imagineā€¦ :*(
That's scary. I was just reading about the Pentagon plane crash this a.m. I was only in my early 20's (a college student) at the time, naive and clueless about the ongoings in the world and terrorism...I had slept in that morning, missing my first class. My mother called the house to tell me not to go anywhere, that we were under attack...emotional now thinking back to that. A month (or two) later I discovered that I was pregnant w/my oldest daughter and was frightened for the future, not knowing if there would be more attacks...it was a solemn scary time, but watching how everyone reacted and responded to the tragedy is a positive/good memory for me.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I was getting ready to head to the airport from my office for a flight to NYC. I was originally supposed to be on an earlier flight that would have arrived around the time the 2nd plane hit but had to change at the last minute. If it wouldn't have been for my knees I would have tried to re-enlist that day.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I will never forget, so many people lost their lives needlessly. So sad, even to this day.

Members online

No members online now.